Stray Fawn Community

Gonna create a new topic, and keep it here this time..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Jojo said:

I don't need to track them down. I know them roughly from the top of my head ^^ (good Mod always keeps an eye out :D )

Ah, good to know! :)

Just now, Renio2490 said:

who are they?

I am not gonna say. People are just going to freak out. Not to mention the fact that it would be no help to you knowing :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

this is probably why my phone case in destroyed

So just to let you know, don’t worry about it.. and I know from a FACT you’re not one of them, period.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

obvs not everyone that goes on there is bad, but u get what I mean

I completely understand, I think the best thing to do is forgive everyone for their actions, even if they’re doing it on purpose, being mean to them is only going to make things worse.. it’s best just to be kind.

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I completely understand, I think the best thing to do is forgive everyone for their actions, even if they’re doing it on purpose, being mean to them is only going to make things worse.. it’s best just to be kind.

yeah! we're all just humans in the end and honestly I think micromanaging fights and stuff just.. leaves everyone unhappy. having a lingering feeling mods are watching you because you might just, be angry feels odd to me but hey. that's just me because I hate rules

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

yeah! we're all just humans in the end and honestly I think micromanaging fights and stuff just.. leaves everyone unhappy. having a lingering feeling mods are watching you because you might just, be angry feels odd to me but hey. that's just me because I hate rules

Well we need to express ourselves to a community somehow, humans are social animals and therefore loved to be heard by a community! It’s just that instinct that comes in even if we try to control it, but I think the best thing to do is to PM a friend if they’re on, and tell them all your struggles and such, the rules may feel a bit limited, but I know there’s just other ways to get around that.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

hey;

Aye, what’s up? How’s your day goin?