Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones, the Sequel

Broken

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

She looked at everyone else. "Where's Cardinal?" She asked.

Forsythia pointed at the shoreline. “Tried to comfort him but we ended up, arguing.” She said choosing her words with care.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

@FlowerMask

Cardinal walked out and back to where the wedding was. He stood there with his sword in its holder.

7 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(Should we skip to the end of the wedding, @FlowerMask?)

Falcon survived until the end of the wedding.

16 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Falcon survived until the end of the wedding.

Once the wedding was over, Sacoya walked to her bedroom and took off her dress. She then went to the throne room and sat on the throne made of blue, yellow, white, and pink diamonds.

Falcon yook off his wedding outfit and walked to the throne next to hers. He stopped and looked on in awe, he was king now.. he remembered when her was a lowly knigh with one goal, protect the queen.. he sunk to his knees. “I killed the nicheling I took an oath to protect..” he murmured.

59 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Falcon yook off his wedding outfit and walked to the throne next to hers. He stopped and looked on in awe, he was king now.. he remembered when her was a lowly knigh with one goal, protect the queen.. he sunk to his knees. “I killed the nicheling I took an oath to protect..” he murmured.

"She was... It doesn't matter. What matters is you weren't punished. Well, I guess you kind of were." She murmured the last part. "Go get Cardinal for me, please."

@FlowerMask

Cardinal was walking through the halls. He then went out the door and bumped into a nicheling... 

"Are, you okay?" He asked. He looked at her.

"Yes." She said. She looked like she had been through a lot. "I'm a wanderer. My name is Coral."

13 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"She was... It doesn't matter. What matters is you weren't punished. Well, I guess you kind of were." She murmured the last part. "Go get Cardinal for me, please."

@FlowerMask

“It-“ He didn’t finish. “Don’t take anything out on him.” He asked.

Cardinal walked into the throne room. "I found this wanderer outside the castle, my quuen and king." He said, showing them Coral.

Sacoya looked at Falcon. "You can decide what to do, your first duty as king." She whispered to him.

@FlowerMask

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Cardinal walked into the throne room. "I found this wanderer outside the castle, my quuen and king." He said, showing them Coral.

Sacoya looked at Falcon. "You can decide what to do, your first duty as king." She whispered to him.

@FlowerMask

“Judging on what happened last time we encountered a wanderer..” he said then trailed off in thought. We shouldn’t execute her that could cause conflict.. but so soon after Abyss sent kiwi we should suspect her to be a spy. “we should encourage her to leave before we have to force her to.” He finished. His posture was confidant and collected.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Judging on what happened last time we encountered a wanderer..” he said then trailed off in thought. We shouldn’t execute her that could cause conflict.. but so soon after Abyss sent kiwi we should suspect her to be a spy. “we should encourage her to leave before we have to force her to.” He finished. His posture was confidant and collected.

She looked at him. "Umm, if I may ask, why do you wish to send me away?"

Sacoya looked at him, giving him a look that said, 'answer her.'

48 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

She looked at him. "Umm, if I may ask, why do you wish to send me away?"

Sacoya looked at him, giving him a look that said, 'answer her.'

“Last time we encountered a wanderer she was a spy for the Kingdom of Waves. We fear their queen wants to wage war on us. We ourselves shall not take action but will prepare our defenses.”