Stray Fawn Community

Why are the forums dead

takoyamaaaS

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, PurpleBrightThingInSkyHeav said:

don't worry silver I don't want to stress you out more by having to read my stuff

No, it’s fine. I may be working on art right now, but that doesn’t mean I can’t read your playthrough either! I’m goin straight down that rabbit hole and finding everything you put in there!(metaphorically speaking...)

5 minutes ago, PurpleBrightThingInSkyHeav said:

nah I've been doing a playthrough which has become kinda hard since I have to write so much just for one day of it and I've been asking for advice on what to do but no one's answered so I feel like no one's seeing it and idk what to do cause I feel like I always make everything about me so I don't want to say anything about it

I have the answer to that!

you accidentally delete the savefile so you cant carry on with it!!!

sadness noise of widowclan is still dead

jk, just focus on a few characters. it makes it easier for you to write and easier for the readers to follow the story, only having to remember a few characters.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

jk, just focus on a few characters. it makes it easier for you to write and easier for the readers to follow the story, only having to remember a few characters.

I do the same thing, basically that means only breeding one or two times, make a small family, and slowly develop them bit by bit!

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

Huh, that's actually a good idea, only following characters who are doing something interesting. Thanks for the advice!

• Eek! 1

55 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I think what helped was only looking at the posts I know im going to comment on/ the ones im interested in

and, this may sound sadistic (because it is o.0) but trying to actually get into the "im hidden behind a screen nothing matters" mindset (to a certain extent obviously) really helps!

Why is that sadistic?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, PurpleBrightThingInSkyHeav said:

don't worry silver I don't want to stress you out more by having to read my stuff

I read your stuff, too. Or at least some of it, I haven't been checking the section enough. You probably do have a lot more viewers than imagined, though...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Umm..

I was convinced to leave, because of something personal... But I'm starting to get over it.

Good, we’re glad you’re back! I was getting worried about you ya know..