Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Naming Ceremony but I fixed it

pumpkinbro

Just now, NumberCatPupSimGenerator said:

Leader: I, Stormstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend his to you as a warrior in his turn.

Leader: Gorgepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I-I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Gorgepaw, from this moment you will be known as Gorgeheart. StarClan honors your loyalty and hunting skill, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan.

Lightningpaw

A gray-white she-cat with blue eyes

-Good fighter

-Decent hunter

-Loyal to the warrior code

-Half-clan

Frostpaw

A white tom with blue eyes

-Deaf

-Decent Fighter

-Bad hunter

-Tried hard to be a warrior

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NumberCatPupSimGenerator said:

Frostpaw

A white tom with blue eyes

-Deaf

-Decent Fighter

-Bad hunter

-Tried hard to be a warrior

Acornclaw sighed as he leaped upon the mound of dirt. Mintstar had been sick with green-cough recently, and was on his last life, forcing him to stay in his den on medicine cat orders. That meant that, as deputy, Acornclaw had to carry out the warrior ceremonies.

"A-all cats old enough to swim across the lake gather beneath the dirt mound for a clan meeting" He stuttered. The cats emerged out of their dens, muttering sadly as they noticed yet again Acornclaw taking the place of Mintstar on the dirt mound. Acornclaw tried not to notice. He glanced at Frostpaw, motioning with his tail for him to step forward. The deaf apprentice walked forward, a smile spread across his face. Acornclaw had to admire him for his determination. He had worked long hours training for this moment.

Acornclaw struggled to remember the word Mintstar spoke so often before his illness. He raised his tail to begin translating, that was the only way Frostpaw would be able to understand.

I, Acornclaw, deputy of FireClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Acornclaw paused to think. Frostpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Frostpaw shivered, his eyes filled with pride and determination. I do, he flicked his tail.

Acornclaw smiled. Then by the powers of our ancestors, I give you your warrior name. Frostpaw, from this moment you will be known as Froststep. We honor your tactics in battle, and we welcome you as a full warrior of FireClan.

The cats started chanting Froststep's new name, forgetting he couldn't hear them. But Froststep could feel their energy and pride. He closed his eyes and basked in the joy of being accepted.

And, here are the next apprentices!

Russetpaw

A red-ish brown tom with amber eyes

-Friendly

-Slightly naive

-Bad hunter (he's too clumsy)

-Good fighter

Willowpaw

A white she-cat with grey tabby markings

-Exclusive (meaning, she only makes friends with a few cats)

-A bit of a snob

-Good hunter

-Bad fighter ("I could like, get dirt all over my beautiful pelt! Yuck!)

2 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Russetpaw

A red-ish brown tom with amber eyes

-Friendly

-Slightly naive

-Bad hunter (he's too clumsy)

-Good fighter

Definitely better then Willowpaw

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snowflower said:

Definitely better then Willowpaw

Let all cats old enough to jump across the stream gather here beneath the Mossy Log a Clan meeting!

Leader: I, Goosestar, leader of AshenClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.

Leader: Russetpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Russetpaw, from this moment you will be known as Russetfur. StarClan honors your fighting skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior of AshenClan.

(Sorry I took so long)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snowflower said:

Let all cats old enough to jump across the stream gather here beneath the Mossy Log a Clan meeting!

Leader: I, Goosestar, leader of AshenClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.

Leader: Russetpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Russetpaw, from this moment you will be known as Russetfur. StarClan honors your fighting skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior of AshenClan.

(Sorry I took so long)

Apprentices

I call