Stray Fawn Community

All together || God/Goddess RP

7 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"I guess..."

“Let’s go then!” She grabbed his paw and used her powers to teleport them into the lands of flowers. “We’re here!” Her appearance has shifted and her fur was creamy with bright yellow mask. “Gotta blend in right?”

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Let’s go then!” She grabbed his paw and used her powers to teleport them into the lands of flowers. “We’re here!” Her appearance has shifted and her fur was creamy with bright yellow mask. “Gotta blend in right?”

"Do I need to change my appearance?"

Just now, Nugget said:

"Do I need to change my appearance?"

“If you’d like. Their followers of me and we’re not from the same pantheon so I’d doubt they’re going to recognize you but the horns don’t exactly blend in.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“If you’d like. Their followers of me and we’re not from the same pantheon so I’d doubt they’re going to recognize you but the horns don’t exactly blend in.

"What should they be?"

Just now, Nugget said:

His horns shrunk to antlers. "There."

“Perfect now lets go.” She emerged into the clearing and was greeted by a mortal who had an air of grace and authority. “It’s nice to see you again Bellflower who is your friend here?” She looked at Jabali.

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Perfect now lets go.” She emerged into the clearing and was greeted by a mortal who had an air of grace and authority. “It’s nice to see you again Bellflower who is your friend here?” She looked at Jabali.

"My name is Jabali. G-" he stopped himself.

9 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"My name is Jabali. G-" he stopped himself.

"Yes Jabali here is training to be my apprentice! Its really nice to have some help. being a merchant sure is tough." She smiled.(Bellflowers color)

She squinted at the god but then smiled. "Welcome Jabali I am Iris Queen of the Flower Queendom." She waved her tail to the clearing with two stumps, a tree and a couple berrybushes. "Not to be rude but your name is quite odd are you from a distant kingdom?"

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"Yes Jabali here is training to be my apprentice! Its really nice to have some help. being a merchant sure is tough." She smiled.(Bellflowers color)

She squinted at the god but then smiled. "Welcome Jabali I am Iris Queen of the Flower Queendom." She waved her tail to the clearing with two stumps, a tree and a couple berrybushes. "Not to be rude but your name is quite odd are you from a distant kingdom?"

"I was from a tribe. They named me after one of their gods."

Just now, Nugget said:

"I was from a tribe. They named me after one of their gods."

"Hmm. I'm sorry to admit it but I do not recognize him, your tribe must have believed in a different pantheon." She declared.

1 minute ago, Nugget said:

"Oh... That's fine, right?"

"Yes if you think so. Oh! Let me tell the Queendom about your arival." She leapt gracefully ontop of a stump and sang a little, she looked stunning with her peacock tail and mask. "My people I am glad to announce our favorite merchant is here with her apprentice Jabali!" The crowd applauded. 

Bellflowermask nudged him forward.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Yes if you think so. Oh! Let me tell the Queendom about your arival." She leapt gracefully ontop of a stump and sang a little, she looked stunning with her peacock tail and mask. "My people I am glad to announce our favorite merchant is here with her apprentice Jabali!" The crowd applauded. 

Bellflowermask nudged him forward.

He smiled awkwardly.

"H-hello. I am Jabali of the Solani tribe. I am excited to be training under F- Bellflower."

Just now, Nugget said:

He smiled awkwardly.

"H-hello. I am Jabali of the Solani tribe. I am excited to be training under F- Bellflower."

Iris nodded in a queenly manner. "Now Bellflower we would love to see what items you have brought for trade." She purred.

"Righto your majesty! Cmon Jabali." She ducked into the grass and started growing flowers.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Iris nodded in a queenly manner. "Now Bellflower we would love to see what items you have brought for trade." She purred.

"Righto your majesty! Cmon Jabali." She ducked into the grass and started growing flowers.

He followed her. "You sell flowers?!" He whispered.

Just now, Nugget said:

He followed her. "You sell flowers?!" He whispered.

"And trees, pottery and glassware but we came here abruptly." she replied. Zinnias Hydrengeas and tulips popped up and some daisy opened up near them. "Not magic though.. that would give away who I am but these guys plant them so they shouldnt die." she said.

11 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"And trees, pottery and glassware but we came here abruptly." she replied. Zinnias Hydrengeas and tulips popped up and some daisy opened up near them. "Not magic though.. that would give away who I am but these guys plant them so they shouldnt die." she said.

"Oh..." he said and picked up some tulips.

23 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Oh..." he said and picked up some tulips.

She focused and the flowers came up from the ground roots intact. "Cmon." she said as she gatehred them together.

He followed her.

"sorry for only bringing flowers we got interrupted by a storm and had to hurry it along." she reported dropping her flowers on a rock.

He dropped the tulips.

"Dont worry Bellflower were glad your here and safe." She looked at the flowers and to Bellflower. "May I trade you some acorns for these Hydrengeas?" she asked.

"sure!" she said and took the acorns. after she left she whispered to JAbali. "Psst go socialize!" 

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

"Dont worry Bellflower were glad your here and safe." She looked at the flowers and to Bellflower. "May I trade you some acorns for these Hydrengeas?" she asked.

"sure!" she said and took the acorns. after she left she whispered to JAbali. "Psst go socialize!" 

He walked over to a crowd of nicheling, and turned on his charming smile.