Stray Fawn Community

All together || God/Goddess RP

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Cool I’m Wiltedflower and I’m sure my sister has told you all about me already.” She rolled her eyes.

"She told me that you are the Goddess of Death and Polution. I was named the god of Thieves after I stole a couple nichelings and... I'm getting carried away. Tell me more about you, Wiltedflower."

6 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"She told me that you are the Goddess of Death and Polution. I was named the god of Thieves after I stole a couple nichelings and... I'm getting carried away. Tell me more about you, Wiltedflower."

He smiled slightly, but then his gaze became distant, as if he was thinking of something. His smile faded and his eyes became clouded. But he looked fine otherwise. He shook his head and he went back to normal and his charming smile returned. 

13 hours ago, Nugget said:

He smiled slightly, but then his gaze became distant, as if he was thinking of something. His smile faded and his eyes became clouded. But he looked fine otherwise. He shook his head and he went back to normal and his charming smile returned. 

She ignored whatever that was. “Soo?”

13 hours ago, Nugget said:

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She ignored whatever that was. “Soo?”

Just now, Nugget said:

He stepped back slightly. "What just happened?"

“Oh these lil dudes? Eh some times I just make them pop up for no reason.” She shrugged and patted the tendril affectionately 

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Oh these lil dudes? Eh some times I just make them pop up for no reason.” She shrugged and patted the tendril affectionately 

"Oh... Okay. Do you want to know what I do to my... Prisoners?"

1 minute ago, Nugget said:

"I torture them, or kill them." He purred.

“Lovely!” She cheered. “I kill mine by drowning them in oil or cutting off their circulation with thorns!”

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Lovely!” She cheered. “I kill mine by drowning them in oil or cutting off their circulation with thorns!”

"I'm usually hired to kill them on the spot. But sometimes I steal nichelings for fun and kill them anyway I can. I'm usually hired by-"

"Uh, uh, uh. You know the deal we made, Shockwave." A voice hissed.

3 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"I'm usually hired to kill them on the spot. But sometimes I steal nichelings for fun and kill them anyway I can. I'm usually hired by-"

"Uh, uh, uh. You know the deal we made, Shockwave." A voice hissed.

“Who?”

10 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

12 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"I torture them, or kill them." He purred.

What the actual hecc is happening here

Why are two gods having a lovely chat about death

7 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"I-I can't say. Well... Actually many nichelings."

“Cool. I work with no one.” She stood up. “It’s been nice talking to you but I have to make sure the souls get to the realm of the dead safely.”

9 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Cool. I work with no one.” She stood up. “It’s been nice talking to you but I have to make sure the souls get to the realm of the dead safely.”

"O- Okay. Bye." He said, smiling.

3 hours ago, Nugget said:

"O- Okay. Bye." He said, smiling.

“Bye.” She said then a pool of black oil seeped up from the ground and swallowed her whole.

11 minutes ago, Nugget said:

(Where is Flowermask? I have a couple gods/goddesses that can interact with her.)

(HERE!) FlowerMask was weaving flowers into branches that lined the walls of her personal garden.

1 minute ago, Nugget said:

"Hello, beautiful." A voice purred behind her.

"NOT AGAIN!" She shrieked then covered her mouth with her paw in embarrassment. "U-um sorry who are you?"