Stray Fawn Community

All together || God/Goddess RP

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She picked up the flowers and used a bit of her magic on them. "I used some of my powers to make these flowers immortal! That way they'll never die. Don't you think that would be a bad way to show your love? Giving the nicheling your heart desires a flower that will die without roots?" her shoulders slouched after finishing that scentance. "Anyways! I talk to much here you go." she bound the flowers together with a vine and gave them to him.

@Nugget v3 opportunity for Hades to get mad???

11 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She picked up the flowers and used a bit of her magic on them. "I used some of my powers to make these flowers immortal! That way they'll never die. Don't you think that would be a bad way to show your love? Giving the nicheling your heart desires a flower that will die without roots?" her shoulders slouched after finishing that scentance. "Anyways! I talk to much here you go." she bound the flowers together with a vine and gave them to him.

"Thank you." He said.

2 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Thank you." He said.

Just now, Nugget said:

"Umm... These actually aren't for Sacoya... They're for someone else. That will like these as well."

"Oh who?" she asked, ears perking in interest.

2 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Their name is Phoenix. He- Their favorite color is pink."

"Ooo!" she touched the flowers lightly with a paw and the Peony's changed to rosy shades of pink. "There!"

32 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Ooo!" she touched the flowers lightly with a paw and the Peony's changed to rosy shades of pink. "There!"

"Thank you! I will now go down to the mortal world and give him his flowers. Oh... I've had many mates, but they have all died or left me, hopefully that doesn't happen again." He muttered.

1 hour ago, Nugget said:

"Thank you! I will now go down to the mortal world and give him his flowers. Oh... I've had many mates, but they have all died or left me, hopefully that doesn't happen again." He muttered.

"You go and follow your heart!" She cheered. 

14 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Huh? Oh... Okay." He said and disappeared.

1 minute ago, Nugget said:

A couple minutes later he returned, flowers gone. "I'm back."

"So quickly? How did it go?" She asked.

4 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Uh... He took them. But... He declined."

Her face fell. "I'm sorry Jabali.. " She gave him a sympathetic hug. (AHEM @Nugget v3lol why does hades think shes cheating when their not even mates?)