Stray Fawn Community

THIS IS THE PRETTIEST EVE I'VE EVER SEEN

Sky

I think I might make Silver Fox the goddess of Beauty. As in, she only blesses females with beauty, since all her daughters are beautiful and her sons are average Adam children. Maybe one day there'll be a god of Handsomeness.

20190815171347_1.thumb.jpg.42b3302f1dec9c544676ac5aeed66aba.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2

Also, I established an interesting (at least to me) rule for leadership in this tribe: leaders --called Firsts-- must alternate in gender, and to prove they are worthy of leadership, the one who is to be First, the Second, must have a child with the First. (These ceremonial children are given the rank of Third.) If the Second is not old enough to have a child with the First by the time the First passes, the Second cannot be the First, and the First must instead choose a different Second. If there is no other possible Seconds, then the first choice of Second will still become First, though they are bound to be scorned for not having the ceremonial Third.

Unfortunately for Second Jules, she had to have her Third with her father... at least he isn't sick.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Also, I established an interesting (at least to me) rule for leadership in this tribe: leaders --called Firsts-- must alternate in gender, and to prove they are worthy of leadership, the one who is to be First, the Second, must have a child with the First. (These ceremonial children are given the rank of Third.) If the Second is not old enough to have a child with the First by the time the First passes, the Second cannot be the First, and the First must instead choose a different Second. If there is no other possible Seconds, then the first choice of Second will still become First, though they are bound to be scorned for not having the ceremonial Third.

Unfortunately for Second Jules, she had to have her Third with her father... at least he isn't sick.

also Thirds can't become Second or First unless there is no other choice

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

How/why did you come up with this system?

3 minutes ago, Error said:

How/why did you come up with this system?

Adam was about to die and I just thought of the whole child thing then and there, the rest came to me as I wrote it out. Also, forgot to mention, the Second, unless there is no other choice, is never to have children with the First, other than the Third, before or after the nichelings become First and Second.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Also, forgot to mention, the Second, unless there is no other choice, is never to have children with the First, other than the Third, before or after the nichelings become First and Second.

I don't know what you mean by this.

11 minutes ago, Error said:

I don't know what you mean by this.

Basically, no babies between the leader and the second-in-command except the ceremonial child, unless they're in a dire situation (like, they're the only two nichelings in the tribe).

Also, another rule, females impregnated by rogues are thought to be cursed, and may only give birth to the rogue child if they are injured (if the female has doubled immunity, then sickness does not count). Otherwise, the roguechild may never be born. The injury is thought to remove the curse from the female.

• Like 2

Also, another rank. Defender. The First Defender is the guard of the First, protecting them from predators and Cursers (rogue males) if the First is a female. There is also sometimes the Second Defender, but not always. Defenders are always either males or Cursed females. (That way they cannot become Cursed from a Curser.) Defenders cannot become First or Second at any time, unless there is no other option. They may, however, be a Third. If a Cursed female is uncursed, she loses her Defender position.

• Like 3