Stray Fawn Community

The Aldryis Snow Bear(Silver’s Homebase)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Yeah... I am kinda like an invasive species when it comes to home threads. Sorry.

(I just kinda move in... and it’s hard to get me out)

It’s fine, just ask me first and I’ll say yes if I want it posted, I don’t want this to be a dirty homebase thats cludderd with crud I’m not fond of..

You’re welcome to say and post whatever you’d like, and I’ll come back to you when I can :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

It's kinda how it looks in game.

Yeppers, so if they have that? How well can they even walk on all fours..? How can a rogue male even comfortably move with both deformed paws? When will we ever get plantigrade legs that make Nichelings stand on two like a bear?(I mean bears are basically plantigrade right? Unless I read Wikipedia wrong..)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

Hopping, probably.

Don’t know if they can do that with the legs they have.. we’d probably need like kangaroo legs to help support that or something..

5 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Yeppers, so if they have that? How well can they even walk on all fours..? How can a rogue male even comfortably move with both deformed paws? When will we ever get plantigrade legs that make Nichelings stand on two like a bear?(I mean bears are basically plantigrade right? Unless I read Wikipedia wrong..)

I mean some dogs are able to walk on their back legs, when they don't have their front legs. In the wild they probably wouldn't survive, but it might be that nichelings are able to walk on their back legs naturally.

A video of a dog without their front legs.

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

I mean some dogs are able to walk on their back legs, when they don't have their front legs. In the wild they probably wouldn't survive, but it might be that nichelings are able to walk on their back legs naturally.

A video of a dog without their front legs.

Oh my god I have never seen a doggo jump like that!! That is so adorable! ❤️

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Oh my god I have never seen a doggo jump like that!! That is so adorable! ❤️

I'm surprised you haven't seen them before. There was a really well known pair of dogs, a few years back, that didn't have their front legs. It is really adorable though.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'm surprised you haven't seen them before. There was a really well known pair of dogs, a few years back, that didn't have their front legs. It is really adorable though.

No, I’ve never seen dogs walk like that with no arms, and that is just amazing at what they can do! ❤️

Guest SilverTheNicheling
42 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

Hoppity hop hop

1AED88DC-E308-48C5-A64C-C95E0AB2603B.thumb.png.9c7bcc3d076d964679ee41ff3dac1374.png

Oh, frog legs! XD ah but I don’t know how that would realistically work tbh... I think I really want kangaroo legs to be able to jump, maybe make a jumping animation where they jump really high to one spot! : D

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I think because of how Nicheling hind legs are 3D made and don’t really have bony details on them, it’s hard to imagine them standing up like the dog would if they had both deformed paws, I dunno, I try my best to look at them anatomically but it’s hard xD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I imagine nichelings with double deformed paws walk like a t rex ~

Image result for t rex

HOLY COW YES!!(now we need freakin Dino genes for Nichelings!!)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

That T-rex bothers me...

Honestly it kinda does for me too.. but I wouldn’t mind having a head for it with 3 freakin strength!

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Honestly it kinda does for me too.. but I wouldn’t mind having a head for it with 3 freakin strength!

But think about having a feathered t-rex head, it'd be awesome (and more accurate)!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

But think about having a feathered t-rex head, it'd be awesome (and more accurate)!

Now that you mention it.. that would be a lot better! ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Took back my love reaction so I don’t forever admire that TRex xD I just thought it was an awesome idea to have its head for a gene!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Next time I’m gonna be more smarter and actually BRING my own lunch this time! I’m thinking Raman, with a Caesar salad on the side, and my Doritos to accompany it too!