Stray Fawn Community

Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

The IceWing sounded funny when he breathed

”Who Are You?” Demanded the IceWing.

The Tiny Yellow Dragonet backed up to the back of the cave and curled up.

1 hour ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

The IceWing Looked at The Skywing in shock.

“EEP!” Squeaked the Tiny Sandwing

‘’What are you doing?! Where did you put all the dragonets you stole?!!’’ They snarled, lashing their tail as they stalked closer to them

• Like 1

The Tiny Sandwing shivered at the back of the tunnel

The IceWing Looked at them funny,

”Which Dragonets? The Skywings? The RainWings?”

He Asked, his head tilted to the side

“P-Please don’t hurt us!” Squeaked the Tiny Sandwing.

48 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

The Tiny Sandwing shivered at the back of the tunnel

The IceWing Looked at them funny,

”Which Dragonets? The Skywings? The RainWings?”

He Asked, his head tilted to the side

“P-Please don’t hurt us!” Squeaked the Tiny Sandwing.

47 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Starling Was Lying on Her back at the Talons of the IceWing.

“Rainwings?” They asked, looking confused. “Never mind! I mean the skwings!” They growled, stepping closer to the icewing menacingly 

10 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Rainwings?” They asked, looking confused. “Never mind! I mean the skwings!” They growled, stepping closer to the icewing menacingly 

The IceWing Growled And Blasted A Breath Of Frostbreath at Apollo

1 hour ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

The IceWing Growled And Blasted A Breath Of Frostbreath at Apollo

They rolled out of the way, feeling the air near their side cool from the frost breath. They would get ready to shoot fire at the icewing

The IceWing Growled And Tackled The Skywing, Scratching his forearm.

“Hey!” Squeaked The Voice of the tiny SandWing “L-Leave Summit Alone!” He Squeaked.

“Addax Stay Out Of This!” Shouted Summit, Looking back at Addax, Giving Apollo A Chance To Kick Him Off.

23 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

The IceWing Growled And Tackled The Skywing, Scratching his forearm.

“Hey!” Squeaked The Voice of the tiny SandWing “L-Leave Summit Alone!” He Squeaked.

“Addax Stay Out Of This!” Shouted Summit, Looking back at Addax, Giving Apollo A Chance To Kick Him Off.

14 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Ohh..Everything Hurts...” Starling said weakly.

Addax Grabbed a blowgun and shot Starling.

Her eyes fluttered closed and she Flopped down again.

Apollo would kick him in the face then in the stomach, knocking summit off of them and shooting flame near them in a warning shot

7 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“EEP!” Addax said, jumping back.

The IceWing stumbled back and coughed, jumping at the Sight of the flames

“Where are the dragonets?!” He repeated.

“Ok Ok We’re sorry! We’ll Give The Dragonets and her back! Just Please don’t kill us!” Addax said, curling up into a ball in the back of the Cave.

Summit grumbled and nodded.

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Ok Ok We’re sorry! We’ll Give The Dragonets and her back! Just Please don’t kill us!” Addax said, curling up into a ball in the back of the Cave.

Summit grumbled and nodded.

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Summit Sighed and said: “Follow me, Addax, You Have Her Wake up.”

Addax Nodded and rummaged in a bag.

They looked back at starling and then followed 

The IceWing Flew Higher up the mountain to a hole in the top of it, then he pulled in his wings and dove into it.

They would copy the maneuver and land on the stone floor

The Inside of the mountain was large, it had many moss nests with either red and orange eggs or rainbow colored eggs.

Summit pointed To A Nest With Four Skywing eggs. “There are your eggs.”

4 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

The Inside of the mountain was large, it had many moss nests with either red and orange eggs or rainbow colored eggs.

Summit pointed To A Nest With Four Skywing eggs. “There are your eggs.”

“Why are you doing this?” They asked, sweeping their tail across the floor.

“Why do you need to know?” Summit Asked, Examining at all the eggs.

They growled again. “Look darling, this is illegal and if you don’t tell me why I will tell my queen who is very invested in the safety of all the kingdoms children and eggs. She will see to it that your head will be cut off and put on a pike.” They said with a grin. “While I would enjoy that quite a lot I’d be willing to let you go if you gave me the eggs and never returned.”

Summit Looked At Apollo and chuckled.

”Well, That would Certainly be amusing to watch!” He said with a chuckle.

”If your Queen Is So Invested In these eggs’ safety, why hasn't she sent a guard out to get them? Hmm?”

”And Those RainWings, Hah! They don’t even care if they lose Full Grown Dragons More less Eggs!” Summit said.

”We Take Care Of The Eggs No One Wants, Like The Eggs That Are a Bit Deformed, or the wrong color, or All stuck together, like these four eggs here.” He Said, Pointing to The Cluster Of Skywing eggs.

”I Don’t Even Understand Why They Would Want them back, but Fine, We Will Leave And Find Somewhere else to raise these Already Hatched Dragonets.” Summit said, shrugging.

He Handed The Eggs To Apollo And Gestured to Some Dragons In The Area and they ran and got cloth and other material, gathering up the eggs as some of the Dragonets there scrambled to help.

”Well, Get Out Of Here!” Summit said, shooing Apollo Out.

10 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Summit Looked At Apollo and chuckled.

”Well, That would Certainly be amusing to watch!” He said with a chuckle.

”If your Queen Is So Invested In these eggs’ safety, why hasn't she sent a guard out to get them? Hmm?”

”And Those RainWings, Hah! They don’t even care if they lose Full Grown Dragons More less Eggs!” Summit said.

”We Take Care Of The Eggs No One Wants, Like The Eggs That Are a Bit Deformed, or the wrong color, or All stuck together, like these four eggs here.” He Said, Pointing to The Cluster Of Skywing eggs.

”I Don’t Even Understand Why They Would Want them back, but Fine, We Will Leave And Find Somewhere else to raise these Already Hatched Dragonets.” Summit said, shrugging.

He Handed The Eggs To Apollo And Gestured to Some Dragons In The Area and they ran and got cloth and other material, gathering up the eggs as some of the Dragonets there scrambled to help.

”Well, Get Out Of Here!” Summit said, shooing Apollo Out.

(should they actually take them? Or give them back?? If they should give them back then just disregard this post)
They opened their mouth to protest then closed it. They had the eggs, it’s what they came to get. They gave them an approving nod and then left, carrying the eggs hesitantly

Just now, Flower said:

They opened their mouth to protest then closed it. They had the eggs, it’s what they came to get. They gave them an approving nod and then left, carrying the eggs hesitantly

Some Of The Dragonets Squeaked at them as they left. Some Grown Dragons waved to them.

Summit Grumbled to himself and went over to help put the eggs on the blankets.