Stray Fawn Community

Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

A7B6C98A-05C3-449D-B911-E5C3D739796E.thumb.jpeg.3bacdd02172cfbf4320de693b542464d.jpegStardancer,

Tribe: Nightwing

Mom: CrystalEyes

Dad: DragonFire

she likes stargazing and has the power to Read Minds.

thats it for her-

C22C37C3-0984-4FC3-B1DE-5899E1F9545C.thumb.jpeg.35e0418ed576bbb7be2e41ab3675a695.jpegLychee,

Tribe: Rainwing

Daughter: Vanilla, Silkworm

Mate: Gypsy

Mom: ?

Dad: ?

He Drowned in the ocean with his Mate he was a very good fruit gatherer, almost as good as Mangrove.

28354DB9-987E-4A2E-9299-8DF6EF1ED10F.thumb.jpeg.d97bf791b8cf9991087f34eb943e574e.jpeg

(Last one I swear-

Quicksand,

Tribe: Sandwing

Family: Gobi?

Mom: ?

dad: ?

He really likes shiny things, he will give or Tell you anything if you bring him enough shiny stuff.

Apollo was chilling in their decadent home in the sky wings mountain range that I forgot the name of. For some reason he was that only one that was where they were supposed to be

Being the child of two jewelry makers had its perks, like the many necklaces they had given them that instead of wearing, they traded for sweets and other things at the markets.

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She Soared Down To The Other Skywing and Landed Gracefully

”Excuse Me,” She Said To The Skywing.

(Is it Apollo? 

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She Internally Blushed and said

”Have You Seen A Small Orange Dragonet With Red Wings Around Here Named Kite?” She Asked Them.

They shook their head gracefully. ‘’I have not’’

3 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“I Was Giving Flight Lessons And A Gust Swept Him Away, and I Need Him Back.” She Explained.

“Rrr.. Will You Help Me Find Him?”

”Please?” She asked.

They nod again, seeming slightly serious. They opened his large wings dramatically and launched themself off the cliff side then hovered for a few moments, looking back at her. They flicked their tail impatiently 

She Leaped Off the cliff and flew downwards about a fourth of the way down she flung open her Orange wings And stopped,

she flapped upward. “Follow me, He Was Blown South.” She said To Apollo, turning south.

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She Leaped Off the cliff and flew downwards about a fourth of the way down she flung open her Orange wings And stopped,

she flapped upward. “Follow me, He Was Blown South.” She said To Apollo, turning south.

They closed their wings and dived down, opening them at the last second so that he glided smoothly. ‘’Got it!’’ He said, scanning the ground for an orange dragonet.

She Scanned the Ground For Kite and noticed A Small Orange Dragonet.

”Aha.” She said to herself, pulling her wings in and diving for him, she opened her wings at the last second and landed gracefully

on the rocks of the mountain.

With One Flap of her large wings she flew South

dragons looked up at him and he blew kisses or winked at some of them, and then flapped upwards and did a corkscrew elegantly before flying after Her again