Stray Fawn Community

Continueth me good lad

PincerClaw420

So basically a game where a person says a sentence or more and then another person continues trying to make a story. I'm pretty sure there were some other games that had the same concept, but I don't remember them rn so I'll just link them if I find them. Anyways I'll begin:

Nut screamed frantically while browsing through reddit.

• 2 weeks later...

Nut's life is perfect, but his whole world collapses and gets thrown in heck when Almond gets taken by the infamous Nut Dealer. As the Nut Dealer grabs Almond, the creature's legs twitch and a monotone shriek sobs out of his mouth: "Don't do school, stay in vegetables and eat yer d-" Almond's last words are slain and so is Nut's happiness as the Nut Dealer stuffs Almond in his bag.

8 minutes ago, spooky602h said:

Mister peanut likes to throw peas and nuts at hungry people. The hungry people are very happy

(such a pure bean... oh wait I mean peanut) 

Then one day, he runs out of peas and nuts! So he goes to the pea and nut store to buy more

The "not so nice" person tells him that peanuts are not nuts, they're legumes. Then the "not so nice" person turns Nut/Mister Peanut into Peanut Butter and makes themselves a nice PBJ. But Nut falls in love with Jelly, a former strawberry. She loves Nut back ❤️