Stray Fawn Community

Tides Turning - A Warrior Cat sim/RP

Impy10

1 hour ago, Flower said:

“Oh, got it.” She says, “and she killed Oceanstars mate?”

"Sort of,” Pebblemask looked to the horizon, then he sighed at a thought of his and made his way to the warriors den. The sun cast a wide ray of colours along the clouds. The stars where just poking out of the reds and pinks.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Sort of." Pebblemask looked to the horizon, then he sighed at a thought of his and made his way to the warriors den. The sun cast a wide ray of colours along the clouds. The stars where just poking out of the reds and pinks.

“Ok, night.” She said, walking to her den, hopping to avoid being intercepted by any cat

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Ok, night.” She said, walking to her den, hopping to avoid being intercepted by any cat

Shadows cover up most of the den, making it hard for Seaglasspaw to see anything.
She could see her bed, though.

21 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Shadows cover up most of the den, making it hard for Seaglasspaw to see anything.
She could see her bed, though.

She walked over to it and flopped down into the messy pile of moss, breathing in her own scent

Just now, Flower said:

She walked over to it and flopped down into the messy pile of moss, breathing in her own scent

"Sea! Wake up, mousebrain!" A familiar voice called

5 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Sea! Wake up, mousebrain!" A familiar voice called

She looked up, her pupils wide, straining to see in the dying light. “Yeah?” She asked.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She looked up, her pupils wide, straining to see in the dying light. “Yeah?” She asked.

The cat was smaller than Seaglass by a couple of moons, yet you recognise him. Pure light burst into the den.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

The cat was smaller than Seaglass by a couple of moons, yet you recognise him. Pure light burst into the den.

‘’Nightkit?’’ She asked him.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Nightkit?’’ She asked him.

"Yeah mousebrain. I thought you had forgotten me for a second." He said. The light slowly faded to a bright landscape, filled with flowers and the scent of prey. "Welcome to StarClan."

"Yeah mousebrain. I thought you had forgotten me for a second." He said. The light slowly faded to a bright landscape, filled with flowers and the scent of prey. "Welcome to StarClan."

‘’You said I was t going to die.’’ She said, ignoring his teasing.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’You said I was t going to die.’’ She said, ignoring his teasing.

"That was a joke." He smiled. "Also, your not dead. Just dreaming." 

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"That was a joke." He smiled. "Also, your not dead. Just dreaming." 

‘’Good, need to get some more stuff done before the day comes.’’ She says in an off way. ‘’Now, why am I here?’’

1 hour ago, Flower said:

‘’Good, need to get some more stuff done before the day comes.’’ She says in an off way. ‘’Now, why am I here?’’

"StarClan, mousebrain." He snarled

"StarClan, mousebrain." He snarled

‘’Yes but why?’’ She snarled back, waving her paw around.’’what did you want to show or tell me?’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Yes but why?’’ She snarled back, waving her paw around.’’what did you want to show or tell me?’’

Nightkit got up and walk towards a small pool of water. "I want to show you this." He explained

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Nightkit got up and walk towards a small pool of water. "I want to show you this." He explained

She follows and stands besides him, holding up a paw and looking at it, testing to see if she was a ghost.

She follows and stands besides him, holding up a paw and looking at it, testing to see if she was a ghost.

The pool showed a chestnut-brown she-cat talking to Pebblemask. They where giggling at something.

"That she-cat may be worse than you." Nightkit stated. "I want you to, not kill her, but to convince her to show you her plan."

The pool showed a chestnut-brown she-cat talking to Pebblemask. They where giggling at something.

"That she-cat may be worse than you." Nightkit stated. "I want you to, not kill her, but to convince her to show you her plan."

‘’Who is she? Maybe I should spend more time learning who my clanmates are.. oh well, the previous question still stands, who is she and why do you want her plan?’’

‘’Who is she? Maybe I should spend more time learning who my clanmates are.. oh well, the previous question still stands, who is she and why do you want her plan?’’

"Her name is Clifftail." Nightkit explained. "She wants to help the clans by bring together a bunch of cats. Selfish, this plan, for it is for herself."