Stray Fawn Community

I got Terraria!

CABINET

15 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

Anyone got tips for the EoW? I want to fight it at some point

VILETHORN: GET MANA.

The thing obliterates the E.O.W. especially you can get it by trying to summon it. Just make sure you have enough mana. You may die to the E.O.W. trying to get it as you get by breaking the shadow orbs (Which breaking 3 = E.O.W.) but you're not playing demise so your fine ;)

10 minutes ago, Aetheralis said:

VILETHORN: GET MANA.

The thing obliterates the E.O.W. especially you can get it by trying to summon it. Just make sure you have enough mana. You may die to the E.O.W. trying to get it as you get by breaking the shadow orbs (Which breaking 3 = E.O.W.) but you're not playing demise so your fine ;)

Just so happened I destroyed two shadow orbs already, and one of the things I got was a vilethorn! I'll be sure to use it

Any more tips? Is an arena absolutely necessary? I have 25 defense and 300 health, is that enough?

16 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

Just so happened I destroyed two shadow orbs already, and one of the things I got was a vilethorn! I'll be sure to use it

Any more tips? Is an arena absolutely necessary? I have 25 defense and 300 health, is that enough?

Yeah should be. Try and get a grappling hook so you can get out of the hole. Or grind up E.O.C. to get a demonite pick and make a flat area. 

I made a small-ish space for an arena. Should make another one somewhere else, or is it ok? 20191111165711_1.thumb.jpg.c107d795bfad0792005f7c14133bd08f.jpg

Yeah, that's actually pretty good! (E.O.W. Can be beaten w/out an arena pretty easily but as a beginner I recommend one..)

EATER OF WORLDS DOWN! Thank you for the advice about the vilethorn, that really does help! ^_^

20191111170843_1.thumb.jpg.375fd129a17153aeeddbb6664bb566d4.jpg

No problem ;) I've done everything except beyond (and including) Golem. 

16 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

Suppose skeletron would be next... ah, I'll get to him eventually

or you can got to a crimson world and do BoC.

I recommend piercing attacks. 

Ok, the vilethorn is officially my new favourite item. Currently a blood moon, and I'm just rekking everything with it. Plus, it's so fun to use!

also, don't question me being out during a blood moon. it's just how I roll. honestly, I don't think they're too bad

17 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

Ok, the vilethorn is officially my new favourite item. Currently a blood moon, and I'm just rekking everything with it. Plus, it's so fun to use!

also, don't question me being out during a blood moon. it's just how I roll. honestly, I don't think they're too bad

Ha I remember building during one, I was quite late game and my summons were rekking everything as I built.

6 hours ago, Tundracat said:

Alright, it's worm-murdering time! That sentence would sound very weird without context!

Sounds like what the guys who bullied me during seventh grade would have tought.  I didn't want them to kill worms (because worms hadn't done anything bad to them) so they bullied me by killing worms in front of me. Actually, it wasn't even them I was trying to stop. In PE I had stopped a girl from my class from killing a worm and taken it to safety. The rumors spread and the bullying started. Only lasted for a few days tough, because I told the teacher. Nowadays I get along with all but one of them.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Normal human (not a fish) said:

Sounds like what the guys who bullied me during seventh grade would have tought.  I didn't want them to kill worms (because worms hadn't done anything bad to them) so they bullied me by killing worms in front of me. Actually, it wasn't even them I was trying to stop. In PE I had stopped a girl from my class from killing a worm and taken it to safety. The rumors spread and the bullying started. Only lasted for a few days tough, because I told the teacher. Nowadays I get along with all but one of them.

You have it easy-

... Now back on topic.

Just now, Aetheralis said:

You have it easy-

... Now back on topic.

yep. I just feel bad for those worms

We need KiVa koulu to be in other countries too. So that telling the teacher can actually help

yeah back to Terrarria