Stray Fawn Community

Challenge me

Lilytuft

31 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

Uh

maybe

try to survive with one Nicheling in the Deadly Hills. You can tweak any settings except the world settings.

Food settings are maximum 100 food and maximum 50 nesting material

For how long?

1 hour ago, OnlySlightlyEldritchFawn said:

Which games do you like to play?

Well there's the Shelter series, Goat simulator, Ghost of a tale, Tyto egology, Equilinox, WolfQuest 2.7, WolfQuest 3, The long dark, Apotheon, Terraria, Cattails, The Sims 3 (with pets), Undertale (well actually I haven't played it yet but I want to at some point and I have the game but the save file is currently occupied) and Niche of course.

So there's a lot to choose from. Some of these might be a bit difficult to make challenges about and I didn't include Minecraft because I already have a series of that.

• Eek! 1

4 hours ago, Bad fawn said:

Well there's the Shelter series, Goat simulator, Ghost of a tale, Tyto egology, Equilinox, WolfQuest 2.7, WolfQuest 3, The long dark, Apotheon, Terraria, Cattails, The Sims 3 (with pets), Undertale (well actually I haven't played it yet but I want to at some point and I have the game but the save file is currently occupied) and Niche of course.

So there's a lot to choose from. Some of these might be a bit difficult to make challenges about and I didn't include Minecraft because I already have a series of that.

Ahhh. I'm sure you can do something with Wolf Quest. But I've never played it, somehow.

There's always things like attempting to create a mess of a super biome in equilinox. But you'd have to edit some games' footage a lot, too much, maybe. I'm no help with these :(

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Broken said:

Play Shelter 2 on Survival mode and try to make it to 5 generations.

(If you have Mountains add that aswell.)

Mountains is my favourite map but it doesn't work with survival. I'll just use the other maps with mountains enabled. Do all kits have to live?

2 hours ago, Bad fawn said:

Mountains is my favourite map but it doesn't work with survival. I'll just use the other maps with mountains enabled. Do all kits have to live?

Yes all kits have to survive.

(Maybe you can do two challenges? One with mountains one with survival. You don't have to though.)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Broken said:

Yes all kits have to survive.

(Maybe you can do two challenges? One with mountains one with survival. You don't have to though.)

Well now it's a challenge :D

• Eek! 1

On 11/29/2019 at 7:53 PM, Broken said:

Play Shelter 2 on Survival mode and try to make it to 5 generations.

(If you have Mountains add that aswell.)

Recorded a full playthrough of one generation :Eek:

I'll try to upload the first episode today