Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

16 minutes ago, Sky said:

messages in a bottle be like "I had this amazing idea, so I put it in this bottle. don't share this secret with ANYONE" and enclosed is the recipe for a pot

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Clay-Pot Hahahah wikihow shared your secrets bottle man >:D

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sky said:

the neighbors summoned the icecream truck to our street again :DDD

Some people can control water. Others can control fire. Or air, or fire. And some can even control them all. But only a few people are the most powerful.... the IceCreamTruckbenders.

(Yes, I know how cringey it is. But I wanted to say something.)

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

Some people can control water. Others can control fire. Or air, or fire. And some can even control them all. But only a few people are the most powerful.... the IceCreamTruckbenders.

(Yes, I know how cringey it is. But I wanted to say something.)

(there's an ice cream truck company that sends out trucks to our neighborhood sometimes and you can text them your address and they'll come by)

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I have no idea what to do. Aaaaa

Maybe join my alien-world-with-magic sim? I have to go take a shower in a minute and might end up not having enough time to start it tonight buuut

On 8/28/2020 at 11:03 AM, Lord Momo said:

what does this mean

just got the joke, but when it says "is your fridge running?" I think it means like the "fast walking" type of running

1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

just got the joke, but when it says "is your fridge running?" I think it means like the "fast walking" type of running

yeah I got that but.. why is the note from santa? why is it just a note and not an actual present?? why is the fridge running??? why is there an ad about something from santa when it's still summer????