Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

36 minutes ago, Zixvir said:
On 11/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, gamingcookie said:

british jacksepticeye??

who??

There is an Irish man who makes videos on YouTube, known as "JackSepticEye." While watching PewDiePie's recent Among Us livestream, I noticed that JackSepticEye had spoken in a fake British accent.

40 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

why am I not there?

what??

who??

?!??!??!??!

beep boop.

*computer whirring* beep boop!!

*computer whirring intensifies*

*computer whirring turns to dangerous levels, and turns into tesla coils*

the confusion levels are at an all time high! it might, o h  n o, THE CONFUSION BARRIER BROKE! 

R.I.P  Confusion Barrier, 2019-2020, a new replacement is being built.

me too

you mean navy blue apple juice.

no, tell me what you actually drank

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothing,,,,,,,,,

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

do you

do you really not know jacksepticeye

nope

There is a person going by the name "CORPSE Husband" who narrates true horror stories on YouTube. Recently, he has started playing a video game known as "Among Us" and livestreaming it to YouTube, uploading highlights of his livestreams as videos. One day, while playing Among Us, CORPSE Husband attempted to do the task known as "Admin: Swipe Card" and failed over 15 times.

A man named Felix Kjellberg, going by "PewDiePie," plays Among Us as well, livestreaming and highlighting, much like the aforementioned CORPSE Husband. In one of his recent livestreams, he has attempted to do the task "Specimen Room: Start Reactor" and failed many times.

ohhh

I was watching PewDiePie's livestream of Among Us, and the quality was 144p for most of the time. When it got better, I posted this because it was a good thing.

ohhhhh

During the aforementioned race around the Skeld, I was rooting for CORPSE Husband to win, as he is my favorite of the contestants. If you are wondering, he won the race, if I recall corectly.

(continued ohh here)hhhhhhh

There is a popular creator on YouTube, going by the name "Dream," who plays the video game known as "Minecraft." He has a series on his channel dubbed "Minecraft Manhunt," in which Dream attempts to beat the game before getting killed by the hunter(s).

There is a spinoff of this series, dubbed "Minecraft Hitman," in which Dream does not attempt to beat the game, but attempts to survive before the hour is up. In this spinoff, Dream was trapped on a tower within the last minute. The hitmen were close. He was about to die. But Dream employed a glitch, using a boat to "fly" off of the tower, without taking fall damage and dying.

In the latest installment of Minecraft Manhunt, Dream used a boat to "fly" to escape the hunters again.

how???

During PewDiePie's Among Us livestream, he was playing a "flute (It was actually a recorder)."

ok

There is an Irish man who makes videos on YouTube, known as "JackSepticEye." While watching PewDiePie's recent Among Us livestream, I noticed that JackSepticEye had spoken in a fake British accent.

oh, ok

I am not sure what you are confused about by this statement.

what is it?