Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

oh hey i just did that cup around mouth thing and when i took it off there was blood in the cup Wuh oh

[self  hafjm again]

19 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

t

i havent even picked my lip recently where did that come from

19 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

Just now, cookie -she,her- said:

why does this cup make the water taste dusty its like when my mom made me drink water with Special dust in it to get rid of the "mOrGeLLeNes"

wait i spelled it wrong its "mOrGeLLoNs"

6 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

why does this cup make the water taste dusty its like when my mom made me drink water with Special dust in it to get rid of the "mOrGeLLeNes"

wait is that like a real thing i hope thats not a real thing that i just made fun of according to my mom its this disease that probably doesnt exist but my mom thinks everyone in the world has it or something

Just now, cookie -she,her- said:

i just remembered like one time i was playing minecraft and i was in survival and i broke a grass block and i Got it and i did it with my hands i am literally ranboo

or at least i Think i did i mean theres no way i couldve gotten it other way unless i killed an enderman but im pretty sure i didnt

do you think somewhere out there online theres just a community of kids who were raised like i was that i have just yet to find, like im imagining memes about like. mom thinks nonorganic food is poison starter pack meme with some annies stuff and uh i cant think of any other brands my mom gets a lot oh wait maybe simply or whatever its called oh and amys

or those like dark humor or whatever theyre called memes to cope with The homeschooled loneliness ya get when ya home schooled