Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

Just now, Modiano said:

IM WRITING IT IN HERE NOW

“Every cat old enough to catch its own prey gather here under the Brightrock for a clan meeting!” A pale brown tom yowled, grief in his leaf green eyes.” “As many of you know, Morningheart had died, the tunnels collapsed on her.” The gathered cats murmured, some hissed. “But, we can’t grieve forever, she will be missed, for sure, but our clan has to continue, we have to continue.” The pale brown tom paused and stared at a golden tabby she-cat, whom was having seizures. “Brackensong? Are you oka-.” “The claw and the wing shall meet as the sun burns and the fox runs, to rise the morning and protect the feather” Brackensong cried, a hurt look in her eyes. The tom nodded, and then said “Our clan must be strong, hard times are coming.”

WHY YOUNGER SELF WHY

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

“Every cat old enough to catch its own prey gather here under the Brightrock for a clan meeting!” A pale brown tom yowled, grief in his leaf green eyes.” “As many of you know, Morningheart had died, the tunnels collapsed on her.” The gathered cats murmured, some hissed. “But, we can’t grieve forever, she will be missed, for sure, but our clan has to continue, we have to continue.” The pale brown tom paused and stared at a golden tabby she-cat, whom was having seizures. “Brackensong? Are you oka-.” “The claw and the wing shall meet as the sun burns and the fox runs, to rise the morning and protect the feather” Brackensong cried, a hurt look in her eyes. The tom nodded, and then said “Our clan must be strong, hard times are coming.”

WHY YOUNGER SELF WHY

*casually watches someone have multiple seizures and get possessed*

• Paw up 1

Just now, cookie -she,her- said:

i have stubbed my toe and hit my hip on tables so many times

I'm not around tables.

I only have one table and It's small so I hit my knees, lowe leg, and thighs on it occasionally

I also hit my calves on the stairs once, but I can't really remember if I still do.

it's usually not recent since I don't move much

14 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Dude are you okay

I MEANT THE FUNNY BONE NOT THE FUNNY

13 minutes ago, Modiano said:

WHY YOUNGER SELF WHY

here's me reading it out loudRecording (91).m4a

13 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

ive hit my head on the floor and walls more times than i would like to admit

how did you do that without going to the ER multiple times???