Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Oh, Finch." She tried to comfort him. "I'm sure you'll see her again." Issi looks around the den. "I mean I met Withrine, who is a child of someone we met in that time so I'm sure if you really want we can try to go see if any of her children or grandchildren is still their." Although figuring out where on these islands might be hard.

“And mother..” he said, seeming to not hear her. “Mother was so frail when I last saw her..”

Just now, Flower said:

“And mother..” he said, seeming to not hear her. “Mother was so frail when I last saw her..”

Did I just make things worse? "I'll make sure you can see them again or at least try to, Finch." I can't make promises I'm not sure I can hold. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Did I just make things worse? "I'll make sure you can see them again or at least try to, Finch." I can't make promises I'm not sure I can hold. 

“No.. it’s not possible.. I’ll never see my friends or family again.” He sighed and flicked his tail angrily. “I wish Pathfollower would have just let me stay in the past where I belong..”

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

“No.. it’s not possible.. I’ll never see my friends or family again.” He sighed and flicked his tail angrily. “I wish Pathfollower would have just let me stay in the past where I belong..”

Issi sat up and looked slightly hurt. "I'm sure we can arrange that with her." Her voice laced with a hard edge as she looks off to the side. "You really should sleep and Rabbitspring said that she'll claw your ears off if you leave the den." Issi stood up and went back to the wall where she was before. I shouldn't have talked to him... But he's really unhappy here... with me... I don't know anymore, grandmother. She looked outside as the rain still poured down. It was dark and gloomy but she never felt more like nature.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

He just slumped and fell asleep lightly, his last though before drifting off was, You've managed to screw up worse then usuall Finch.

Issi looks once more at Finch before closing her eyes. You always ruin good things, Issi.

(@clover I was about to say we just need to wait for you🙂. Poor Finch and Issi these two, really 🙃 )

11 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

I'm fine guys, my condition just makes it harder to stay awake when I actually want to

Alright as long as your ok, if you need to leave we get it. :) 

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove sat in the rain, her tail twitching as she stared intently through the mist.

Why do I feel like something is wrong?

Rabbitspring padded to her side and sat gently. “You feel it too?”

Just now, Clover said:

She briefly glanced inside, before stiffening. "If it comes to it. Lets let them sleep for now."

“Alright my love.” She said brushing her head underneath Snowdove’s. 

Issi gave a yawn she only slept for a bit but she felt something in the air wasn't right. She looked over to where Rabbitspring was only to find her gone and Bubbli alone. Frowning she got up and went to sit next to Bubbli. I wonder where Rabbitspring went?