Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

22 hours ago, FawnCat said:

Issi neared the cave as she saw a niche surrounded by blood and looked pretty banged up. She looks around because she could smell the Bearyena scent. That beast must have come from here. She frowned as she came closer. "Jubileze do you know of any healing plants around here?" Issi inspected the wounds. "Can you still speak?" That wound around her neck looks bad.

She shrugged, her eyes locked on the wound on Board's neck.

"I think a nicheling did this..."

22 hours ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest stirred a bit when he was shook. He opened his eyes a bit and realized that the nicheling left. He lifted his head and looked over at Juniper. She smiled sweetly as he sat up. 

Juniper stirred, blinking open her eyes. She looked up at him, groaning a bit as she sat up. "Ow..."

22 hours ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"He's a traitor.." She mumbled. She teared up. "He brought a bearyena to the camp!" She said in a panic. "They are both traitors... They are going to kill your friends!" She said. 

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Juniper stirred, blinking open her eyes. She looked up at him, groaning a bit as she sat up. "Ow..."

Issi frowned. "You need to calm down, I don't think panicking is good for your wound." Traitors, Is she talking about Hazard and Caution?  Issi looked at Jubileze. "I might have an idea who but I'm not sure." They haven't attack us yet but if they did attack this female, we could be next.

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

Jest immediately went and sat by Juniper. He pushed the berries he collected closer to her. "You feeling okay?" He asked in a sincere tone.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi frowned. "You need to calm down, I don't think panicking is good for your wound." Traitors, Is she talking about Hazard and Caution?  Issi looked at Jubileze. "I might have an idea who but I'm not sure." They haven't attack us yet but if they did attack this female, we could be next.

"Of course I have to get caught up in this, if only that backstabbing piece of rogue meat hadn't..." Jubileze mumbled, her voice getting so quiet at the end that her words couldn't be made out.

"I could end her suffering?" She raised her tail, the weight of the hammer at the end swinging it slightly.

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest immediately went and sat by Juniper. He pushed the berries he collected closer to her. "You feeling okay?" He asked in a sincere tone.

"Maybe?" She ate a few berries, looking outside at the rain. "Where is everyone? I could've sworn I heard screaming..."

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Everest and that girl are protecting it..." She hissed. "They brought a bear to camp! They're trying to kill you!" She panicked.

Just now, Clover said:

"Maybe?" She ate a few berries, looking outside at the rain. "Where is everyone? I could've sworn I heard screaming..."

Jest looked around. "I... Honestly didn't notice.. I was just worried about you." He said.

Jest looked around. "I... Honestly didn't notice.. I was just worried about you." He said.

She blinked. "Why? There are more important things to worry about. Im fine!" She tried to sound cheerful, but her tone dropped a bit, and her eyes casted downwards.

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Of course I have to get caught up in this, if only that backstabbing piece of rogue meat hadn't..." Jubileze mumbled, her voice getting so quiet at the end that her words couldn't be made out.

"I could end her suffering?" She raised her tail, the weight of the hammer at the end swinging it slightly.

5 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"Everest and that girl are protecting it..." She hissed. "They brought a bear to camp! They're trying to kill you!" She panicked.

Issi sighed. Backstabbing piece of rogue meat? Another mystery. "I'm not even going to comment on that first bit but I don't think that's a good idea to just kill her."

Startled at the female's panic shouts Issi could only blink before her mind clued her in. Everest? One of the new ones, right? Girl? Who? "You don't mean a bearyena right?" Issi could feel her legs became a bit weak.

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi sighed. Backstabbing piece of rogue meat? Another mystery. "I'm not even going to comment on that first bit but I don't think that's a good idea to just kill her."

Startled at the female's panic shouts Issi could only blink before her mind clued her in. Everest? One of the new ones, right? Girl? Who? "You don't mean a bearyena right?" Issi could feel her legs became a bit weak.

Finch stood by her side, supporting her slightly and laying his tail on her back.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She blinked. "Why? There are more important things to worry about. Im fine!" She tried to sound cheerful, but her tone dropped a bit, and her eyes casted downwards.

Jest immediately switched to a more serious tone. "Don't EVER downgrade yourself." He said. He then thought about his home island. "You're probably the friendliest nicheling that i've met." He said, trying not to get too defensive. "Anybody at home would slit a throat at first sign of weakness..." He said, his voice dropping. He looked down at his paw, parting some of the fur to show a huge gash. 

Just now, Flower said:

Finch stood by her side, supporting her slightly and laying his tail on her back.

Issi gave him a small smile in thanks before letting it slip. "Why does it seem like things are about to go from worse to horrible?"

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Yes! The bearyena! It's at camp!" She panicked. Some of the blood on her fur was starting to harden around the wounds. The two stab wounds from antlers became more visible.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

"Yes! The bearyena! It's at camp!" She panicked. Some of the blood on her fur was starting to harden around the wounds. The two stab wounds from antlers became more visible.

Jubileze blinked, turning around. "Well, I guess I need to break some bones." She bounded out of the forest.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi gave him a small smile in thanks before letting it slip. "Why does it seem like things are about to go from worse to horrible?"

"At camp?" He asked. (What happened and where are we?)

Those wounds look like it was made from antlers piercing the flesh. Issi briefly looked to her old wound she had received from Snowdove. It looks similar. Issi took a step back from the female. Snowdove wouldn't just attack anyone with out reason. But the female said that she took a bearyena to the camp. Why would she? Issi frowned.

4 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest immediately switched to a more serious tone. "Don't EVER downgrade yourself." He said. He then thought about his home island. "You're probably the friendliest nicheling that i've met." He said, trying not to get too defensive. "Anybody at home would slit a throat at first sign of weakness..." He said, his voice dropping. He looked down at his paw, parting some of the fur to show a huge gash. 

Juniper frowned, reaching out a paw and touching his injured one. "You're safe now. You don't have to worry about being hurt, or killed." She looked up at him, staring into his eyes. "You'll never be in that much fear ever again."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Those wounds look like it was made from antlers piercing the flesh. Issi briefly looked to her old wound she had received from Snowdove. It looks similar. Issi took a step back from the female. Snowdove wouldn't just attack anyone with out reason. But the female said that she took a bearyena to the camp. Why would she? Issi frowned.

What happened?

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

(We were attack by a big bearyena. Jubileze killed it. Issi heard a scream and went to investigate. Jubileze tagged along. Anything I missed @rest of the rp group ?)

Oh and Snowdove and Everest found the cave where the bearyena came from (Where we are now) This female attacked them and they fought back. But the female is trying to place blame on them for the bearyena attack.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Flower said:

Board nodded.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Some type of anger seemed to flash in her eyes when she backed away, but she kept up her panic. "Everest is fooling you, he's trying to hurt you guys."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

(We were attack by a big bearyena. Jubileze killed it. Issi heard a scream and went to investigate. Jubileze tagged along. Anything I missed @rest of the rp group ?)

That pretty much sums it up unless small details are needed.

• Like 1

Board nodded.

Some type of anger seemed to flash in her eyes when she backed away, but she kept up her panic. "Everest is fooling you, he's trying to hurt you guys."

He frowned, his eyes angry as he looked up to see if Bubbli was still safe on his back.