Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(We were attack by a big bearyena. Jubileze killed it. Issi heard a scream and went to investigate. Jubileze tagged along. Anything I missed @rest of the rp group ?)

Oh and Snowdove and Everest found the cave where the bearyena came from (Where we are now) This female attacked them and they fought back. But the female is trying to place blame on them for the bearyena attack.

(Would Rabbitspring have followed her or would she be with issi and the others?

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring is outside the den I think? But if she heard the scream then she would probably be with Issi?)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

"At camp?" He asked. (What happened and where are we?)

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Board nodded.

Some type of anger seemed to flash in her eyes when she backed away, but she kept up her panic. "Everest is fooling you, he's trying to hurt you guys."

He frowned, his eyes angry as he looked up to see if Bubbli was still safe on his back.

Just now, Flower said:

Issi looked around trying to see if their is anything that could point to an answer. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. Could they really have just attack her? She seemed to look at Finch and Jubileze to see if those two saw anything out of the ordinary.

(You choice😄)

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Rabbitspring is outside the den I think? But if she heard the scream then she would probably be with Issi?)

(Cool sorry for being generally stupid and asking so many questions.. and for appologizing.. oof xD )

6 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Board nodded.

Some type of anger seemed to flash in her eyes when she backed away, but she kept up her panic. "Everest is fooling you, he's trying to hurt you guys."

Rabbitspring paced around anxiously. "Why aren't we moving then?! Snowdove could be in danger!'' she hissed

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked around trying to see if their is anything that could point to an answer. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. Could they really have just attack her? She seemed to look at Finch and Jubileze to see if those two saw anything out of the ordinary.

(You choice😄)

There would have been blood trailed just around the area because of when Everest was talking. Also, probably a lot of skid marks.))

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

There would have been blood trailed just around the area because of when Everest was talking. Also, probably a lot of skid marks.))

(Issi is looking for signs of why they would attack her. She knows their was a battle of sorts but she wants to see if their is a reason ( She doesn't want to think her friend just attacked someone, so she's trying to get an excuse to protect her friend for in case the others do turn on Snowdove.)🙂

(Cool sorry for being generally stupid and asking so many questions.. and for appologizing.. oof xD )

Rabbitspring paced around anxiously. "Why aren't we moving then?! Snowdove could be in danger!'' she hissed

"Everest is trying to poison her mind... Get her away from him before she turns on you." She said angrily. 

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(Issi is looking for signs of why they would attack her. She knows their was a battle of sorts but she wants to see if their is a reason ( She doesn't want to think her friend just attacked someone, so she's trying to get an excuse to protect her friend for in case the others do turn on Snowdove.)🙂

I mean.. If she showed her claws then they'd see only Everest's blood. Even if parts of her plan is pretty obvious, I am trying to keep parts of it a mystery... If that makes sense? Plus, the blood on her claws are older than her own wounds.))

4 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"Everest is trying to poison her mind... Get her away from him before she turns on you." She said angrily. 

She sat down, her eyes cold with anger. "My balance bear wouldn't hurt anyone." She hissed.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Nah it's fine. I would be asking questions too😄)

"Rabbitspring." Issi looked at her with sad eyes. I don't see any reason for why they would just attack this female but. Issi glaces at the wounds. Those do seem like Snowdove's antler attack. She closed her eyes tightly. "She might be having a anger issue again like when she attacked us last time... or Everest some how tricked her..." Issi eyes flashed open. Everest. He must be the one tricking Snowdove, right?

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Rabbitspring." Issi looked at her with sad eyes. I don't see any reason for why they would just attack this female but. Issi glaces at the wounds. Those do seem like Snowdove's antler attack. She closed her eyes tightly. "She might be having a anger issue again like when she attacked us last time... or Everest some how tricked her..." Issi eyes flashed open. Everest. He must be the one tricking Snowdove, right?

"Snowdove would never! It was just a fluke that one time Issi!" She growled. 

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

I mean.. If she showed her claws then they'd see only Everest's blood. Even if parts of her plan is pretty obvious, I am trying to keep parts of it a mystery... If that makes sense? Plus, the blood on her claws are older than her own wounds.))

( Yeah I understand but Issi wouldn't know it's Everest's blood. She had never smelled his blood (As creepy as that sounds) So she wouldn't know who's blood it is. She could take a guess but Issi is not the smart type, so no luck there😆, So she wouldn't even notice that some of the blood is old.)😄

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Rabbitspring, I'm just saying. She doesn't have the best track record. But she's my friend so I'll give her the doubt." Issi paced and mumbled to herself. "Why would Everest try and get Snowdove to attack someone? What does he gain from this?"

((The end is exactly why I like being the bad guy--))

She sat down, her eyes cold with anger. "No one messes with my balance bear." She hissed.

"Exactly. Get to her before she spends too much time with that monster." She said. 

"Rabbitspring, I'm just saying. She doesn't have the best track record. But she's my friend so I'll give her the doubt." Issi paced and mumbled to herself. "Why would Everest try and get Snowdove to attack someone? What does he gain from this?"

((I could give you a reason if you need help))

"Shes not going to attack anyone..'' Rabbitspring wimpered.

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"Exactly. Get to her before she spends too much time with that monster." She said. 

She glared at her. "Like I'd want to stay here!" She said and ran out, following the trail to the place where snowdove and everest are.

Just now, Flower said:

She glared at her. "Like I'd want to stay here!" She said and ran out, following the trail to the place where snowdove and everest are.

Snowdove turned around, letting out a breath of relief as she saw Rabitspring. "Hey, where have you been?"

5 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

4 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

((I could give you a reason if you need help))

"Rabbitspring!" Issi looks at Finch. "You stay here! Your still tired from that hunt." She dashed after Rabbitspring.

(If you want to🙂. I don't mind but Issi would probably not care for his reason. She's on the impulsive side so on times she bites before she asks😆)

Not hard to convince lovers. Typical. She thought to herself. "Now, can I get some help with my wounds?" She questioned to the remaining nichelings.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove turned around, letting out a breath of relief as she saw Rabitspring. "Hey, where have you been?"

She threw herself into her arms. “Looking for you my love!” She said smiling widely. “The others we’re being stupid as usual.” She said teasingly.

"Rabbitspring!" Issi looks at Finch. "You stay here! Your still tired from that hunt." She dashed after Rabbitspring.

(If you want to🙂. I don't mind but Issi would probably not care for his reason. She's on the impulsive side so on times she bites before she asks😆)

(She can go :))

Just now, FawnCat said:

((Nobody investigated the backgrounds of my character. Well, other than Clover. I mean... If Juniper knew what was happening, she could probably be able to figure out the problem between Board and Everest because of Jest. Jest, Board, and Everest are all from the same place.))

She threw herself into her arms. “Looking for you my love!” She said smiling widely. “The others we’re being stupid as usual.” She said teasingly.

(She can go :))

Everest looked at Rabbitspring sort of uneasily. It wasn't the same scent he smelled coming towards the den. His eyes then widened when he smelled the faint blood of Board. He shot Snowdove a look before becoming slightly more defensive of the cub he was hiding.