Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

29 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring stay awake in her nest.

When the cub was finally able to get Jest to stop crying, Jest lifted his head back up. How did something so young deal with this so well? Whatever.. Ignorance is bliss, I guess...

Just now, Clover said:

Juniper lay on the den floor, she tried to flick her tail, but uh..."Oh yeah, wait..."

She sighed, shifting her position a bit. "The rain seems to be calming down..."

Jest looked over when she started talking. "Yeah... Could be symbolism?" He mumbled. "Gotta have the cliché details!" He said dorkily. He was trying to be optimistic, even though he couldn't get the memories to leave his mind.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest looked over when she started talking. "Yeah... Could be symbolism?" He mumbled. "Gotta have the cliché details!" He said dorkily. He was trying to be optimistic, even though he couldn't get the memories to leave his mind.

She chuckled, "Yeah, stupid rain..." She tried to curl her tail around herself, but it again did nothing. "I keep forgetting..."

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring curled up besides Snowdove. “What will we do when we get home?” She asked hesitantly

She shrugged. "What we have to, I suppose...I...I don't know if I could stand to live without you..." She whispered.

Just now, Clover said:

She chuckled, "Yeah, stupid rain..." She tried to curl her tail around herself, but it again did nothing. "I keep forgetting..."

He could sorta tell what she was trying to do, and tried sheltering her with his tail. "Probably not the same, but it's something?" He said. He didn't exactly have a normal tail either, but he was trying.

Just now, Clover said:

She shrugged. "What we have to, I suppose...I...I don't know if I could stand to live without you..." She whispered.

“I suppose that’s true.” She teased lightly.

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

He could sorta tell what she was trying to do, and tried sheltering her with his tail. "Probably not the same, but it's something?" He said. He didn't exactly have a normal tail either, but he was trying.

"Thanks." She smiled up at him, her expression tired.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

“I suppose that’s true.” She teased lightly.

"Don't lie, you couldn't live without me either." She teased back. She smiled, leaning closer.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Don't lie, you couldn't live without me either." She teased back. She smiled, leaning closer.

"Rest, I'll watch over." He said sweetly, putting his head down. "I won't let you be hurt like that again..." He whispered.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

“That may be just a little bit true.” She said smiling and leaning in to her too.

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"Rest, I'll watch over." He said sweetly, putting his head down. "I won't let you be hurt like that again..." He whispered.

"Thanks..." She whispered. She lay her head down, unconsciously pressing against him as she fell asleep.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Thanks..." She whispered. She lay her head down, unconsciously pressing against him as she fell asleep.

((I'm dieing))

Jest smiled and rested his head on her, keeping his eyes open just in case. He wouldn't let her get hurt again.