Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

6 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

((Nobody investigated the backgrounds of my character. Well, other than Clover. I mean... If Juniper knew what was happening, she could probably be able to figure out the problem between Board and Everest because of Jest. Jest, Board, and Everest are all from the same place.))

(Issi would have asked questions but at the moment she's more concerned about her family's safety and stopping Quosine. I'm sure Juniper will sort things out in the end. 🙂)

(I have to go. It's spring cleaning time. So I have to wash the floors🙃 so not in the mood but if I don't do it now it wouldn't dry) (Could take 1/2 hour or more. will be back after that if you all are still rping)

Just now, FawnCat said:

(Issi would have asked questions but at the moment she's more concerned about her family's safety and stopping Quosine. I'm sure Juniper will sort things out in the end. 🙂)

(I have to go. It's spring cleaning time. So I have to wash the floors🙃 so not in the mood but if I don't do it now it wouldn't dry) (Could take 1/2 hour or more. will be back after that if you all are still rping)

A'ight. See ye then!))

13 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Everest looked at Rabbitspring sort of uneasily. It wasn't the same scent he smelled coming towards the den. His eyes then widened when he smelled the faint blood of Board. He shot Snowdove a look before becoming slightly more defensive of the cub he was hiding.

“What’s wrong with him?”

Just now, Flower said:

“What’s wrong with him?”

He sorta took offense to that. He hinted at the blood she probably stepped in without knowing. He seemed to be holding back a growl as his pupils dialated. He seemed suspicious. To anybody whom listened to Board, it would seem extra suspicious as a small pair of glowing yellow eyes came from beneath him.

7 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

He sorta took offense to that. He hinted at the blood she probably stepped in without knowing. He seemed to be holding back a growl as his pupils dialated. He seemed suspicious. To anybody whom listened to Board, it would seem extra suspicious as a small pair of glowing yellow eyes came from beneath him.

‘’Huh, you look suspicious for no particular reason..’’

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Huh, you look suspicious for no particular reason..’’

The stuf Board said about Everest would have seemed to come true as the head of a mini bearyena peeked out from under Everest. Everest noticed and immediately picked up the cub by its scruff while giving of a vibe sort of like a warning. 

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

The stuf Board said about Everest would have seemed to come true as the head of a mini bearyena peeked out from under Everest. Everest noticed and immediately picked up the cub by its scruff while giving of a vibe sort of like a warning. 

Rabbitspring pinned her ears back and tilted her head curiously, seeming unsure wether to attack or coo at the cub.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring pinned her ears back and tilted her head curiously, seeming unsure wether to attack or coo at the cub.

Everests goal was to protect the cub, so he bared his teeth. His teeth matched the huge bite marks around Boards' neck. His teeth were still bloody from the fight.

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Everests goal was to protect the cub, so he bared his teeth. His teeth matched the huge bite marks around Boards' neck. His teeth were still bloody from the fight.

‘’So you bit Board I see.’’ She remarked, noticing his bloodstained teeth.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’So you bit Board I see.’’ She remarked, noticing his bloodstained teeth.

Everest was kinda hoping Snowdove would have his back. He got angrier at the mention of Board. I am not Timber, it was an accident... Were the words echoeing through his mind.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Everest was kinda hoping Snowdove would have his back. He got angrier at the mention of Board. I am not Timber, it was an accident... Were the words echoeing through his mind.

‘’What were you planning to do to Snowdove?’’ She asked, her expression growing angry.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’What were you planning to do to Snowdove?’’ She asked, her expression growing angry.

He was confused by the question. What? Where the heck did that come from? I'm gay, I don't wanna deal with icky girl cooties! He thought. He didn't want to speak so he motioned to the burn on his neck. He was trying to tell her he was mute from the burns.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

He was confused by the question. What? Where the heck did that come from? I'm gay, I don't wanna deal with icky girl cooties! He thought. He didn't want to speak so he motioned to the burn on his neck. He was trying to tell her he was mute from the burns.

(Not like that) ‘’Oh..’’ she exclaimed, noting the burn on his throat.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

(I know, but Everest doesn't.) He wouldn't back down. The bearyena started to squirm which made him worry. Everest seemed shady, but something about him said he wasn't a bad guy. He honestly just seemed like an overprotective father. He shifted the bearyena into more comfortable positions until it stopped fussing. He looked back at Rabbitspring, his recently scarred eye now becoming noticable. I won't let them kill a cub. Not like last time... He thought, thinking of trees. He didn't want to think of home. He began to tear up, but shook his head. 

9 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Issi arrived on the scene and stood next to Rabbitspring. Her eyes land on the beayena cub and she felt conflicted. Frighted at the possibility that the bearyena cub could bring danger but also slight fondness because it reminded her of her old friend.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

(I know, but Everest doesn't.) He wouldn't back down. The bearyena started to squirm which made him worry. Everest seemed shady, but something about him said he wasn't a bad guy. He honestly just seemed like an overprotective father. He shifted the bearyena into more comfortable positions until it stopped fussing. He looked back at Rabbitspring, his recently scarred eye now becoming noticable. I won't let them kill a cub. Not like last time... He thought, thinking of trees. He didn't want to think of home. He began to tear up, but shook his head. 

Her heart soften a bit at the scene but she quickly shook her head. No, Issi. The last time we got to close to a bearyena cub it didn't turn out so well. "Why do you have a bearyena cub?" Her voice gave off a cold feeling as she glared at Everest. "Where is Snowdove?"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi arrived on the scene and stood next to Rabbitspring. Her eyes land on the beayena cub and she felt conflicted. Frighted at the possibility that the bearyena cub could bring danger but also slight fondness because it reminded her of her old friend.

He spotted the other nicheling entering. She had a stronger scent from Board's blood. Everest's pupils turned into slits as he let out a deep growl. 

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

She noted his expression and stance and let her muscles loosen.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She extended an arm, barring Issi from approaching the cub, ‘’he’s just trying to protect it.’’ She whispered.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Her heart soften a bit at the scene but she quickly shook her head. No, Issi. The last time we got to close to a bearyena cub it didn't turn out so well. "Why do you have a bearyena cub?" Her voice gave off a cold feeling as she glared at Everest. "Where is Snowdove?"

He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head towards the winter nocheling whom was literally right beside her.

4 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

He spotted the other nicheling entering. She had a stronger scent from Board's blood. Everest's pupils turned into slits as he let out a deep growl. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

She extended an arm, barring Issi from approaching the cub, ‘’he’s just trying to protect it.’’ She whispered.

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head towards the winter nocheling whom was literally right beside her.

Issi stopped but kept her eyes on him. "Doesn't change the fact that it's not supposed to be with us." Her eyes wonder around as she remembers the Bearyena that got killed a while back. It's mother? or father? "More will come for it."

Issi looked at the silent Snowdove before directing her eyes back on the Everest and the cub.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He sorta calmed down a bit when he realized that Rabitspring wasn't an enemy. He still didn't want to trust them though. He unsheathed his claws, which were very clean compared to Board's blood-stained claws. If they were to piece things together, they could have possibly figured out that Everest was attacked before Board was, meaning Board was trying to decieve them.