Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

The bearyena looked up, confused. He wanted to respond to Everest. Everest looked down, his vision starting to spin from too much stress. He let out a yelp as he collapsed, trying to get back up. He didn't want them to kill the cub. "I didn't murder them.... It's not my fault..." He said, tearing up as he fell down again.

Issi could hear a yelp. Her ears flatten against her head. Are they still fighting? She looked down at the bearyena cub before picking it up and slinking closer to where they came from. I just need to get closer to make sure of the situation.

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

I remember screaming at my phone to not let Akriah see her parents burn when reading that part of the story. I miss Akriah...))

(That made me physically sad and I was a little upset that clover had to take meh child >:()

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi could hear a yelp. Her ears flatten against her head. Are they still fighting? She looked down at the bearyena cub before picking it up and slinking closer to where they came from. I just need to get closer to make sure of the situation.

Everest was beginning to pass out in a pile of leaves. The last thing he heard was footsteps coming closer before his eyes closed. 

The cub saw something and started squirming when they realized it was Everest. It tried to get Issi's attention.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Two.. my heart :’( 

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

I remember screaming at my phone to not let Akriah see her parents burn when reading that part of the story. I miss Akriah...))

Just now, Flower said:

(That made me physically sad and I was a little upset that clover had to take meh child >:()

(While it was sad. And I miss Akriah. It did make it interesting to see how the characters reacted when one of their own died. I don't know about you but I think Issi had changed a bit from where she started off in this RP🙂 And I like to see how a characters change and progress.)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

(While it was sad. And I miss Akriah. It did make it interesting to see how the characters reacted when one of their own died. I don't know about you but I think Issi had changed a bit from where she started off in this RP🙂 And I like to see how a characters change and progress.)

Agreed, but please give my child back--))

• Like 1

Agreed but now I’m stuck with stupid depressed finch who doesn’t want to be here but also doesn’t want to leave his child and love interest xD also Clover is the only one who has killed off their own character, I’m not willing to kill either of mine at the moment.

• Haha 1

Everest was beginning to pass out in a pile of leaves. The last thing he heard was footsteps coming closer before his eyes closed. 

The cub saw something and started squirming when he realized it was Everest. It tried to get Issi's attention.

Issi looked down at the cub before slowly going forward while sniffing the air and listening. It seems save. She came back into the small clearing and saw Everest passed out. Issi frowned a bit as she walked next to him and place the cub down. She bumped him with her nose. "You Ok? You're worrying the cub."

Issi looked down at the cub before slowly going forward while sniffing the air and listening. It seems save. She came back into the small clearing and saw Everest passed out. Issi frowned a bit as she walked next to him and place the cub down. She bumped him with her nose. "You Ok? You're worrying the cub."

Everest didn't respond. He officially passed out from all the stress. Plus, his wounded eye had become slightly infected.

The cub looked up at Issi, shaking slightly. It was confused.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Agreed but now I’m stuck with stupid depressed finch who doesn’t want to be here but also doesn’t want to leave his child and love interest xD also Clover is the only one who has killed off their own character, I’m not willing to kill either of mine at the moment.

(I want Issi to be more in charge but that isn't in her nature so she's always looking at others for help. She's a bit of a child too sometimes. I don't think I have the gut to kill Issi right now. Plus she already kinda died once here😜. ((There was a brief moment that I thought I would let her die in the end of this RP but she is my only Chara right now.))

Everest didn't respond. He officially passed out from all the stress. Plus, his wounded eye had become slightly infected.

The cub looked up at Issi, shaking slightly. It was confused.

Issi frowned as she looked around for Rabbitspring. She's the healer kind of right now. "Rabbitspring, I think Everest isn't doing so well. Do you mind taking a look at him?" She pats the cub on the head. "Don't worry." Sighing she looks up. Things are so complicated right now.

She looks over at Jubileze standing over the other females still form. Did she kill her?

Just now, FawnCat said:

(I want Issi to be more in charge but that isn't in her nature so she's always looking at others for help. She's a bit of a child too sometimes. I don't think I have the gut to kill Issi right now. Plus she already kinda died once here😜. ((There was a brief moment that I thought I would let her die in the end of this RP but she is my only Chara right now.))

For a moment when you said Chara I thought you meant a genocidal murderer. I was concerned.

I don't think i'd be able to kill mine off yet since they practically JUST joined. Board is close to dieing but I have an idea for her.)))

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

Issi frowned as she looked around for Rabbitspring. She's the healer kind of right now. "Rabbitspring, I think Everest isn't doing so well. Do you mind taking a look at him?" She pats the cub on the head. "Don't worry." Sighing she looks up. Things are so complicated right now.

She looks over at Jubileze standing over the other females still form. Did she kill her?

She sighed. ‘’All I ever do is patch you guys up these days.’’ She said before walking over to Everest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

For a moment when you said Chara I thought you meant a genocidal murderer. I was concerned.

I don't think i'd be able to kill mine off yet since they practically JUST joined. Board is close to dieing but I have an idea for her.)))

(🤣 That would be interesting. lol. Although it was an almost, she was going to go slowly insane and the others would have had no choice to kill her (That's how I had planned to kill her in the end))

(Now I want to see how you will keep Board alive.😁)

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(🤣 That would be interesting. lol. Although it was an almost, she was going to go slowly insane and the others would have had no choice to kill her (That's how I had planned to kill her in the end))

(Now I want to see how you will keep Board alive.😁)

I get very addicted to being involved in a lot of action. Roleplay-wise.))

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

What does bubbli look like?

On 2/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, Clover said:

(I don't think I ever mentioned this, but Bubbli has red+white fur (so, pink), and a white mask (Pattern D) along with blue eyes)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

She sighed. ‘’All I ever do is patch you guys up these days.’’ She said before walking over to Everest.

The cub cuddled up to Everest, scared of being unprotected near the nichelings that wanted to take them away. 

Everest honestly just seemed to have over-exhausted himself.

Jest was trying his best not to cry, but something was obviously going through his mind. He looked at the scene and then back at his paws. "Juniper...?" He whispered, looking over at her.

15 minutes ago, Flower said:

Issi smiled at her. "Well you are turning into our healer."

The cub cuddled up to Everest, scared of being unprotected near the nichelings that wanted to take them away. 

Jest was trying his best not to cry, but something was obviously going through his mind. He looked at the scene and then back at his paws. "Juniper...?" He whispered, looking over at her.

‘’He just seems tired.’’ She explained. ‘’Besides.. I don’t have any more healing fruits./‘

8 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’He just seems tired.’’ She explained. ‘’Besides.. I don’t have any more healing fruits./‘

Issi nodded. "It can't be helped he just needs to rest." Issi looked at the bearyena cub cuddling up to Everest. She shook her head. I still don't think this is a good idea but who am I to say. She looked over to the den where she could hear Bubbli and Finch. Her eyes wander to Jest next to Juniper. I wanted to ask about their history with that female but now doesn't seem to be the right time. "I'm going back to the den," She looks over at the cub. "I can't help." She stood and walked off.