Stray Fawn Community

mag's homethread v2

bostonlobstah

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Okay, but don't worry, even if you did ship them i wouldn't hate you, it was just a joke!

I know. I'm not a shipper though, although I don't have a problem with it, unless it is incest, pedophilia, necrophilia or straight up fetish/p*rn. Which a lot of it is. Because, y'know

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, leighdical said:

Not a Star Wars fan.. despite the fact that my dad is and I like watching the movies with him, but I'm totally NOT a fan.

*BIG GASP* GET OUT

just kidding, lol

you are entitled to your own opinions regarding star wars 9_9

I watch Revenge of the Sith for the memes, you know, it distracts me from life's problems XD

pencil-brush sketch art dump!! :)

some magnolias, a self-portait, sketches of my 3 sisters, and my fnaf game!charlie design because why not

1155393096_sissketches.thumb.png.51e85d2e96a1fb9ef894183e7240ae3c.png

game!charlie and henry from a while back (I've altered their designs a little since then)

1188495027_letsgofishingkiddo.thumb.png.c73fa8cb85c689552f7d5c6548260bf3.png

an oldish concept sketch for an RP/story I kind of wanted to do but gave up on (for now)

1027043555_waterandfire.thumb.png.c456c8835e587e2e5c90314f851862b9.png

I drew my sister's favorite cat who used to live at a family friend's horse barn. His name was spot and he was 22

805470276_spottyboi.thumb.png.e920de5dc93b954ff9ea83df52fa3343.png

more stupid fnaf ocs + vanny

286660364_vannyzeenaapple(1).thumb.png.9752ea132861ffc91b6a6e2997d6581e.png

And a mini-vent piece I made last night, though I honestly wasn't that upset when I made it, I just....really like drawing blood. like, a lot. ;-;

!! BLOOD/GORE WARNING !! 

https://sta.sh/027rdba8fril

• Love 6

On 2/27/2020 at 4:58 AM, boston_lobstah said:

*BIG GASP* GET OUT

just kidding, lol

you are entitled to your own opinions regarding star wars 9_9

I watch Revenge of the Sith for the memes, you know, it distracts me from life's problems XD

I haven't seen any of the movies

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

I haven't seen any of the movies

Watch them. they aren't for everyone obviously but the worldbuilding is super cool and it has a big fandom (though it's toxic sometimes). I'd give the original trilogy a shot and see what you think

Even the prequels. The entire prequel trilogy is a giant meme, but the second 2 aren't that bad except for the sometimes crappy dialogue. Probably because Jar Jar Binks is barely present. lol

And if you have Disney+ you should watch the Mandalorian. It's a very good series, baby yoda aside

And if you become a really diehard fan then you have to bingewatch the Clone Wars. :) 

1 hour ago, boston_lobstah said:

Watch them. they aren't for everyone obviously but the worldbuilding is super cool and it has a big fandom (though it's toxic sometimes). I'd give the original trilogy a shot and see what you think

Even the prequels. The entire prequel trilogy is a giant meme, but the second 2 aren't that bad except for the sometimes crappy dialogue. Probably because Jar Jar Binks is barely present. lol

And if you have Disney+ you should watch the Mandalorian. It's a very good series, baby yoda aside

And if you become a really diehard fan then you have to bingewatch the Clone Wars. :) 

The whole series is shown on TV every year, but it's always on weekdays and so late that i should be asleep