Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy II

Aether

1 minute ago, Google Oversætter said:

Sting looked a little confused at first, but then gave the nicheling a small smile.

They turned back to jest, lowering their voice slightly.

7 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

Sting just looked over, a little angry, because she couldn't hear the teacher too well, because the two nichelings were talking.

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

Remy looked back at her and bared their teeth in mock anger, they made sure to give her a smile afterwards though to let her know he wasn’t actually angry.

3 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

Sting looked a little confused at first, but then gave the nicheling a small smile.

2 minutes ago, Google translation said:

They turned back to jest, lowering their voice slightly.

Jest was sorta confused at what just happened between the two.

1 minute ago, Google Oversætter said:

Sting continued listening to the teacher and writing notes, but looked over at Jest and Remy from time to time.

Jest also took some notes, and his hand seemed way too fast for his neat handwriting. 

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest was sorta confused at what just happened between the two.

Jest also took some notes, and his hand seemed way too fast for his neat handwriting. 

"If you act crazy people avoid you." They explained, writting something down.

41 minutes ago, Google translation said:

"If you act crazy people avoid you." They explained, writting something down.

"Good, maybe i'll be plotting your murder in the meantime." Jest said before going back to his notes.

45 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

"Good, maybe i'll be plotting your murder in the meantime." Jest said before going back to his notes.

"sounds fun." They remarked, snorting

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

Yep! 
sorry about kinda leaving the RP. Whoops. School is rough.

(Just go ahead and do math class w/o me.) 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Google translation said:

"sounds fun." They remarked, snorting

Jest seemed to smile while taking notes. Was he taking math notes or drawing something funny?

3 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest seemed to smile while taking notes. Was he taking math notes or drawing something funny?

Sorry I fell asleep by accident right after that 

“why are you smiling like that?” They asked curiously (why were you up so early, I woke up for school 20 minutes ago xD )

1 hour ago, Google translation said:

Sorry I fell asleep by accident right after that 

“why are you smiling like that?” They asked curiously (why were you up so early, I woke up for school 20 minutes ago xD )

Because I fell asleep at 4pm--))

Jest looked at him very seriously, the smile fading. "Does one explain their plans of murder?" He said. He had a sort of threatening expression. He might have been joking, but nobody would really be able to tell.

5 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

Because I fell asleep at 4pm--))

Jest looked at him very seriously, the smile fading. "Does one explain their plans of murder?" He said. He had a sort of threatening expression. He might have been joking, but nobody would really be able to tell.

“I guess not.” They said and frowned slightly but then smiled. “Who’s your target?”

5 hours ago, Google translation said:

“I guess not.” They said and frowned slightly but then smiled. “Who’s your target?”

"What's to say you won't warn them?" He asks, his voice lowering as a smirk appeared on his face.

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

"What's to say you won't warn them?" He asks, his voice lowering as a smirk appeared on his face.

‘’Cmon! You can trust me, I’m literally the only way you make it to class everyday.’’ They plead.

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

‘’Cmon! You can trust me, I’m literally the only way you make it to class everyday.’’ They plead.

"Hmmm...." He seemed to think about it. Who WAS he actually planning to kill?

((Now I am trying to think of a song that fits this weird friendship. Beetlejuice musical maybe...?))

"Hmmm...." He seemed to think about it. Who WAS he actually planning to kill?

((Now I am trying to think of a song that fits this weird friendship. Beetlejuice musical maybe...?))

“It’s concerning how much you have to think about this.” They say laughing.

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

“It’s concerning how much you have to think about this.” They say laughing.

"Funny how you are just now starting to worry." He said calmly. He moved his gaze around the room. 

Better go after an average... Who has weak genes? Wait... Strong genes with no friends? Maybe I could do somebody a favor? Why am I still thinking about this? Am I actually going through with this Again??

6 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

"Funny how you are just now starting to worry." He said calmly. He moved his gaze around the room. 

Better go after an average... Who has weak genes? Wait... Strong genes with no friends? Maybe I could do somebody a favor? Why am I still thinking about this? Am I actually going through with this Again??

They frown more. “Your not actually going to kill someone are you?” They ask with mild concern 

(i love this weird friendship

Just now, Google translation said:

They frown more. “Your not actually going to kill someone are you?” They ask with mild concern 

(i love this weird friendship

Jest looked deep into your soul. "Being a threat does not come easily. What would you like to think?" He said, his voice lowering even more. Was he crazy or not?

The fact that Jest is in the reformation program is starting to make more sense. 

Jest looked deep into your soul. "Being a threat does not come easily. What would you like to think?" He said, his voice lowering even more. Was he crazy or not?

The fact that Jest is in the reformation program is starting to make more sense. 

Skunk butted in

"Hi! Kill me!" She yelled

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk butted in

"Hi! Kill me!" She yelled

Jest looked over. "Come over here. I would like to know the preferred method of death!" He called back. 

Jest looked over. "Come over here. I would like to know the preferred method of death!" He called back. 

"Stab me in the chest 37 times!"