Stray Fawn Community

The Demi Generations

Cloude

Scorch and Kokome give birth to possible new heirs to their Lagacies.

Scorch has given birth to twins, which both have more power than the children of Kokome. As soon as Scorch leaves the nest, Kokome attempts to claw at the strongest, as she believes only her children should inheret great power. She refuses to pass her legacy to a child that has disappointed her, and walks away to find a mate that might have more strength to pass on.

Meanwhile, Scorch stumbles upon the true holder of Noduk's Legacy. Seeing that he is upset, she is able to calm him down and even make him fall for her.

2020-04-10.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Laana, finding beauty in a peaceful niche called Takuta, has decided to settle down with him. Little does she know, her children are heirs to a newer legacy of The Rabbil King.

Also, Kiki's son has settled with his mate and are expecting their second baby soon. For now, he watches at his mate cares for her young despite how they look. He feels as though he might have found the right nicheling to pass down Silver's Legacy.

2020-04-10 (1).png

2020-04-10 (4).png

• Like 2

Can you show me all of the descendants of Sikore's line?

Also, Sikore is not like this normally. I know it is just your take on her, but I find it interesting.

Sikore, normally is an ****hole. But here, she just plain cruel. I don't think she would care about strength or anything like that. She would probably want to find a nicheling that is good with kids so once she has the kids she doesn't have to. She would want her 'mate' to teach the kids that family and love is the best thing. Hell, she probably would be mates with Skunk over whoever her mate is in this. Even if she's a ****, she's not naive.

Nothing against you or the way she was portrayed, it's just that isn't the way she would act in a situation like this. 

17 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Rosette has given birth to another child. This child holds great beauty, but Rosette still attempts to find better.

Rosette has yet another child, but isn't exactly wowed by their appearance.

Pic 1) Lily

Pic 2) Metal

2020-04-10 (2).png

2020-04-10 (5).png

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Also, Sikore is not like this normally. I know it is just your take on her, but I find it interesting.

Sikore, normally is an ****hole. But here, she just plain cruel. I don't think she would care about strength or anything like that. She would probably want to find a nicheling that is good with kids so once she has the kids she doesn't have to. She would want her 'mate' to teach the kids that family and love is the best thing. Hell, she probably would be mates with Skunk over whoever her mate is in this. Even if she's a ****, she's not naive.

Nothing against you or the way she was portrayed, it's just that isn't the way she would act in a situation like this. 

That actually sounds like it could have caused this story to down this path- That would make good playthrough!

In this playthrough I sorta have a thing where they act different than they would in their normal worlds because it's a different life and they would have no memory of the other worlds-

Also, yes, I can get the descendants pictures- uno momento-

9 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

So The one descendant died a little bit ago without me realizing but he still got to see his children so lemme just--

As Kununu passes, he takes one last look at his children. As to honour the legacy of Sikore, he passes the responsibility on to the twins. He was glad that he could bring power back into his line.

(second picture is the twins that currently hold the Legacy of Sikore)

2020-04-10 (6).png

2020-04-10.png

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

That actually sounds like it could have caused this story to down this path- That would make good playthrough!

In this playthrough I sorta have a thing where they act different than they would in their normal worlds because it's a different life and they would have no memory of the other worlds-

Also, decline if you want, can Sikore's line keep the default names? I do love the names of the default nichelings. That's where Sikore's name came from! I would probably never have thought of it. (Especially since when Sikore was born I was a bigger moron than I am now)(Can you also make one of her decedents have Skunk's personality? Skunk is a 7 year old child trapped in an adults body. That's basically it. Here is her two main traits; Overly nice (To the point it's annoying) and naïve)    

Sisime, realizing her child wouldn't come to the standards of her Legacy, rests as a sadness runs through her. Would her Legacy break?

As she dreams, she realizes that somebody is calling her. She turns to see some of the gods/goddesses lined up, but not any of the ones she knew. After having a lengthy conversation about her fate, they help her come to the realization that her power isn't connected to blood relations. Reincarnation isn't just limited to her family!

She awakened, seeming much more cheerful than the night before. Her mate didn't think much of it, as he didn't know about the legacy that she had to pass.

2020-04-10 (7).png

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Also, decline if you want, can Sikore's line keep the default names? I do love the names of the default nichelings. That's where Sikore's name came from! I would probably never have thought of it. (Especially since when Sikore was born I was a bigger moron than I am now)(Can you also make one of her decedents have Skunk's personality? Skunk is a 7 year old child trapped in an adults body. That's basically it. Here is her two main traits; Overly nice (To the point it's annoying) and naïve)    

Sure! Also, that personality might fit the yellow-eyed beauty in the picture, as I haven't thought too much about his full personality. It would probably make sense as he doesn't really get a childhood until his blinded brother has others to care for him.

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Sure! Also, that personality might fit the yellow-eyed beauty in the picture, as I haven't thought too much about his full personality. It would probably make sense as he doesn't really get a childhood until his blinded brother has others to care for him.

I just thought of something; HAS SKUNK REENCARNATED AS THIS KID?! (She isn't a god, so I'm curious if that can even happen)

As the unknown Prido passes, he mates with Fire one last time. He will miss this life and his daughter. He just wishes he'd get to meet his youngest in another life, as he wouldn't be alive to meet them. 

Before passing, he declares his daughter the holder of The Broken Legacy. His mate immediately becomes scared and demands an answer, but he passes during the night after ignoring her. Fire looks at her daughter with a new hatred. She doesn't understand what her child has within her, and is too scared to stay near her. 

The next day, when the child opens her eyes and looks around, all she sees is Rosette and their child. She asks about her mother but gets ignored, as Rosette and her mate don't want to explain what very little of the situation they saw.

2020-04-10 (9).png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

I just thought of something; HAS SKUNK REENCARNATED AS THIS KID?! (She isn't a god, so I'm curious if that can even happen)

Well maybe, as the power of reincarnation can spread to any family. The holder of the power doesn't always realize that they can spread their curse/power through perma-nests. Or just during the night they can use their power without knowing.

1 hour ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Laana, finding beauty in a peaceful niche called Takuta, has decided to settle down with him. Little does she know, her children are heirs to a newer legacy of The Rabbil King.

2020-04-10 (1).png

Yess, the rabbil lineage has to grow strong. Multiply!

Also, which one is cool mask boiis heir? Just curious to see what his lineage looks like.

I mean, these guys belong to Flower's lineage, right?

2 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Mincht, overgrown with a feeling of weakness, has transferred the wholeness of Flower's Legacy to his younger brother, Karatchee.

2020-04-10 (3).png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Yess, the rabbil lineage has to grow strong. Multiply!

Also, which one is cool mask boiis heir? Just curious to see what his lineage looks like.

I mean, these guys belong to Flower's lineage, right?

Takuta has that Legacy within him, but is waiting for one that is worthy. It's easier to find one worthy of the Rabbil chain. Somehow. It's sorta just between two children unless a new one fits the legacy more. I'll give you some options in a bit since I haven't given options in a while--

• Like 1

Should I create mini docs or something for notes on each legacy? So that if you have questions they might be answered by the docs? (And to help me not forget one of the legacies?)

Or No?

• Paw up 2

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Should I create mini docs or something for notes on each legacy? So that if you have questions they might be answered by the docs? (And to help me not forget one of the legacies?)

Or No?

YES.

12 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

YES.

These two babus are your choices.

Duknonnu is very harsh when it comes to prey, which means he obviously hasn't already gotten the title of The Rabbil Prince. He is very strict.

Resi usually keeps to her own and doesn't talk to others. She doesn't seem to like most of her peers, but still seems to make better decisions.

New child is yet to be known.

2020-04-10 (11).png

• Like 1

Kokome's wishes have been seemingly accepted by the gods as her new child is the strongest yet. She immediately passes the fake Legacy of Noduk to this child. 

Little does she know, this child would be the most corrupted yet. 

For now though, she treats the child as it should be treated by a mother, hoping he'd be able to take down the strongest of enemies.

The child's name is Kulur.

2020-04-10 (13).png

9 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

These two babus are your choices.

Duknonnu is very harsh when it comes to prey, which means he obviously hasn't already gotten the title of The Rabbil Prince. He is very strict.

Resi usually keeps to her own and doesn't talk to others. She doesn't seem to like most of her peers, but still seems to make better decisions.

New child is yet to be known.

2020-04-10 (11).png

As long as new child isn't born yet I can't say for sure, but Resi is my favorite so far. Does she have recessive poison fangs? If not, she can't get the title because I'm mean.

• Like 1

Just now, mhiahia said:

As long as new child isn't born yet I can't say for sure, but Resi is my favorite so far. Does she have recessive poison fangs? If not, she can't get the title because I'm mean.

No, she has recessive duck lips--

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

No, she has recessive duck lips--

What an abomination. Cool mask boi's lineage can't have duckfaces in it. Then it will be Duknonnu, unless unborn child is incredibly cool.

• Sad 1

Sisime happens to spot a child playing by the shore. She thinks for a moment, as they looked familiar. She realized that they resemled on of the goddesses that she met in her dream. She approaches the child and sparks a conversation. She sparks up an idea and discusses it with the child. The child is confused, but accepts the offer.

The Power of Reincarnation has been Passed.

2020-04-10 (8).png

• Eek! 1