Stray Fawn Community

The Demi Generations

Cloude

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Apparently Goddess of Rebirth wanted two lesbians to rebirth Issi????

So confused-- Is this a sign?

Is Issi a lesbian? And a relative of Sun-Dial??

@FawnCat Why is Issi being rebirthed here?? EXPLAIN

2020-04-09 (56).png

2020-04-09 (57).png

JUST REALIZED STUMP LADIES EXPRESSION OML--

Pic 1. Mega sighs-

Pic 2. What the heck is that?

I will make this a meme somehow--

>;0

Gotta make that the new template for the one meme-- Okay then hate? the Drake format? Anybody know what i'm talkin' 'bout?

• Haha 2

While picking berries, Midnight comes to a sudden realization.

They have both realized that their sickness has gone too far, and Midnight hurriedly passed down the leader title to her sister, as her sister has longer to find the next heir. Anima rushes off to find one worthy of passing on Silver's legacy, as she and her sister will sadly pass before they get to the long awaited next island. Anima comes across two long-lost siblings. They also seemed to have a terrible sickness. She then remembers something from her youth. 

"What about that kit we helped?" She asked herself. She sets off to find Jaini, the kit they helped after finding them abandoned by their mother.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

They have both realized that their sickness has gone too far, and Midnight hurriedly passed down the leader title to her sister, as her sister has longer to find the next heir. Anima rushes off to find one worthy of passing on Silver's legacy, as she and her sister will sadly pass before they get to the long awaited next island. Anima comes across two long-lost siblings. They also seemed to have a terrible sickness. She then remembers something from her youth. 

"What about that kit we helped?" She asked herself. She sets off to find Jaini, the kit they helped after finding them abandoned by their mother.

a.k.a I just realized that Midnight dies next turn. Her sisters all die two days later-- Somehow they all die at once?

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

gasp. This is why I put my goddess of sickness here, so there would be drama >:D

2 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

gasp. This is why I put my goddess of sickness here, so there would be drama >:D

How dare you-- 

I'm worrying about if Anima can get to Jaini in time--

Jaini also just had an adorable little girl--

As Sun-Dial passes after one last call to the wild, three children uproot. He meets the first, which he dubs Flamingo. The second survives as her mother passes on after only a few days in the tribe. The third is surrounded by her mother and an orange bird that she immediately believes is her father. No matter how much her mother tells her it's not, the child doesn't give up on her beliefs easily and continues to refer to him as her father. 

Whom shall pass on the legacy of Sun-Dial?

Flamingo

Rosette

or Scorch?

2020-04-09 (59).png

• Love 2

As Sun-Dial passes after one last call to the wild, three children uproot. He meets the first, which he dubs Flamingo. The second survives as her mother passes on after only a few days in the tribe. The third is surrounded by her mother and an orange bird that she immediately believes is her father. No matter how much her mother tells her it's not, the child doesn't give up on her beliefs easily and continues to refer to him as her father. 

Flamingo

Rosette

or Scorch?

2020-04-09 (59).png

I only see two children?

7 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Flamingo

Rosette

or Scorch?

2020-04-09 (59).png

I like scorch for leader but it’s up to you and clover bc their her nichelings descendants 

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

I only see two children?

Flamingo, the one up close

Rosette, the one waving above him

Scorch, farther back

I'm having 2 days = 1 days, which is why he got to meet Flamingo.

Flamingo is the face at the bottom that I was hoping would be either funny or adorable-

1 minute ago, Flower said:

I like scorch for leader but it’s up to you and clover bc their her nichelings descendants 

Mmm- Scorch is stubborn and persistant

Rosette is calm and quiet

Flamingo is fun and games

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

15 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Flamingo

Rosette

or Scorch?

2020-04-09 (59).png

I like Scorch's pattern, but she doesn't even believe that Sun-Dial is her father, so probably not her

I love Flamingo too, but he might not make a great leader, considering his personality doesn't seem to make him take much seriously...

So, I'll say Rosette 

• Like 1

Flower and cool mask boi are coming to the end of their lives, and send their last two boys off with the legacy. They both get to pass on the legacy together, as decided by the god and goddess.

As the father will pass over night, he was the first one to bring his boys into a hug. The children were young and didn't understand, but they would soon realize what has happened to their parents, and the legacy that they carry.

Flower cried as she realized this was the last she'd get to see of her children. Roku consoled her as they both found a stump that they would use to officially announce their passings when the time comes. 

As night falls, Roku lets out his last call and kisses Flower on the forehead. He knows that they will both be remembered, and is therefore not scared of what lays ahead. 

Flower looks forward to looking down with Roku on the adventures of these various legacies.

2020-04-09 (60).png

• Sad 3

Flower and cool mask boi are coming to the end of their lives, and send their last two boys off with the legacy. They both get to pass on the legacy together, as decided by the god and goddess.

As the father will pass over night, he was the first one to bring his boys into a hug. The children were young and didn't understand, but they would soon realize what has happened to their parents, and the legacy that they carry.

Flower cried as she realized this was the last she'd get to see of her children. Roku consoled her as they both found a stump that they would use to officially announce their passings when the time comes. 

As night falls, Roku lets out his last call and kisses Flower on the forehead. He knows that they will both be remembered, and is therefore not scared of what lays ahead. 

Flower looks forward to looking down with Roku on the adventures of these various legacies.

2020-04-09 (60).png

NOOO NOT COOL MASK BOI! Oh yeah and flower 

• Haha 2

2020-04-09 (60).png

had to make it nice and sappy-

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Your very little concern for your own child concerns me-

She’ll live on somewhere else, in a different time and different place

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Flower said:

8 minutes ago, Clover said:

I like Scorch's pattern, but she doesn't even believe that Sun-Dial is her father, so probably not her

I love Flamingo too, but he might not make a great leader, considering his personality doesn't seem to make him take much seriously...

So, I'll say Rosette 

Rosette it is then?

• Paw up 2

Just now, Flower said:

She’ll live on somewhere else, in a different time and different place

time to make her death even more sappy because she has 3 more days of staring at her mates limp body-

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Diinana and Silver both just passed. 

Diinana was surrounded by her army of a family and died peacefully.

Silver died happily as he looked around and saw what good his children have done in the tribe, and with the thought that he fulfilled his goal.

His children are currently taking all the children that Sikore abandons.

Sikore actually tries to find new stuff like healing plants and stumps to help their tribe grow strong. She can't bother herself with acknowledging her sons attempts to impress her by destroying their food sources.

can I see Diinana's children? (who was her mate?)

Jaini is surprised to see an old face. After a bit of staring, she realizes it was the nicheling that stopped her from going down the corrupted legacy of her mother.

After a greeting and Anima catching her breathe, Anima explains the situation. 

Jaini is shocked by the news, and sadness hits her as she realized the nichelings that saved her life needed help. 

The child perked an ear up while she played with a random nut she found under a tree.

Jaini accepts the quest of finding a nicheling worthy of Silver's legacy. Anima thanked her and collapsed as she ran away. Her death had come earlier than expected. Jaini cried as she held the child back. The child had tried to follow Anima.

"Mother, who was that strange nicheling?"

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, Sky said:

can I see Diinana's children? (who was her mate?)

Sun-Dial. So you also get to choose whom your legacy passes to--

I need to stop focusing on only male legacies- heck-

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Sun-Dial. So you also get to choose whom your legacy passes to--

I need to stop focusing on only male legacies- heck-

I vote for Rosette too ;) 

Sikore found a wanderer to mate with one of her finest sons. She realized that she didn't have much longer, but prided herself with the fact that she happened to last the longest. She demanded that her son pass her legacy to only the best of heirs. She wouldn't let her powerful legacy die out because of some weak-minded children. She rested on a stump nearby as she looked around at the rest of her children. Or- Those of the children that didn't stray from the path just for love.

Prundi realized he didn't have a choice and just did as she said. 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Sighs heavily--

Rosette is now in control of two different legacies--

maybe the power will all go to her head and make her evil.