Stray Fawn Community

wonderland [cat roleplay sim]

wikipedia [he/him]

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

They wince dropping the needle, imagining the heavy swing of an axe blade connecting to the base of their next then nothingness.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Mika flinch at the decapitated part. "That's heavy." Her paws carry her to his side. "So, where is the next hat? Why do you listen to the queen anyway?"

"i entered illegally." hatter mutters, idly sewing the velvet of a hat. "the queens need to send me back home, and they need a hat to do it, but i'm the only one who can make the hats well enough for one to even start to become a conduit. so, hat then punishment then hat then punishment-" he continues to rattle the loop on, eyes low and tail twitching. 

Just now, Clover said:

Gylra looked around at the hats, narrowing her eyes. 

"Making hats all day can't be fun. Your paws have gotta be sore."

"...you get used to it after a while. i've had worse things happen to punish me in my dead-life." 

2 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

"i entered illegally." hatter mutters, idly sewing the velvet of a hat. "the queens need to send me back home, and they need a hat to do it, but i'm the only one who can make the hats well enough for one to even start to become a conduit. so, hat then punishment then hat then punishment-" he continues to rattle the loop on, eyes low and tail twitching. 

Just now, wikipedia [he/him] said:

"...you get used to it after a while. i've had worse things happen to punish me in my dead-life." 

Mika backs off slowly, "Your a real nutty Hatter aren't you?" She looks at all the hats. "Well I would be too in this place. So, your dead but not?"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Mika backs off slowly, "Your a real nutty Hatter aren't you?" She looks at all the hats. "Well I would be too in this place. So, your dead but not?"

"nobody can die in wonderland, not really. we just learn to deal with it." he laughs, harsh. "i would know. highest death-life toll in wonderland. there's a leaderboard." he chokes the word out, as if it were poisoning him. "it's by the golden tree covered in feathers." 

2 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

"nobody can die in wonderland, not really. we just learn to deal with it." he laughs, harsh. "i would know. highest death-life toll in wonderland. there's a leaderboard." he chokes the word out, as if it were poisoning him. "it's by the golden tree covered in feathers." 

"That's twisted. I mean I know some cats like keeping score about how many they killed but this is new." Mika touch one of the hats.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"That's twisted. I mean I know some cats like keeping score about how many they killed but this is new." Mika touch one of the hats.

the hat is soft- softer than anything you've ever felt, but it drags against your mind like sandpaper. 

4 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

the hat is soft- softer than anything you've ever felt, but it drags against your mind like sandpaper. 

Flinching away she hissed at it. "What on earth was that." Mika groans from the headache.