Stray Fawn Community

Raining Afternoon | A Warriors Sim

Renio

I’m doing this because I’m bored, sooo. If I suddenly stop doing this, don’t be too too attached. You can keep your characters, but I’ll try my best to keep doing this.

theres two slots. The first two people who comment unless specified otherwise will claim them. You comment and I’ll reply with your character, and you can name it. You start as a kit.

MaskClan and FernClan. They just chill rn i actually don’t have any idea what I’m doing.

Characters:

@berri Rosekit (Roseberry) - Female - MaskClan77F366AE-0FA8-4356-AEB9-345A86E2AFD6.thumb.jpeg.3f9641ae8b09b6a7b89efa649ed79aa0.jpeg

@Flower Tuftkit - Male - FernClan
D006B7D1-8EE9-4396-ACD1-42B5D5FB162C.thumb.jpeg.c411adc10c968e6af54e8653aa677e6b.jpeg

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

Here’s your girl, name ‘er5BA9ADDC-03A2-4AD1-BC09-3A9C1A53F99E.thumb.jpeg.17e1b7616bd88d39a06fc75749a7afc7.jpeg

oml she's so cute i love her-

ok names-

uh whatabout roseberry? i think it's nice and i hope it counts- warriors names are quite flexible i think-

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, berri said:

oml she's so cute i love her-

ok names-

uh whatabout roseberry? i think it's nice and i hope it counts- warriors names are quite flexible i think-

Yes, her name can be rose berry. But right now it’ll be rosekit

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, berri said:

How come there are only two slots?

Otherwise I’ll loose the motivation to do it and be dominated by the responsibility more than two people.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

I’ll join fernclan 

male or female? Also nameED4D3329-8DEB-4C2F-AAD7-1531A20EDF55.thumb.jpeg.2bf5c00353db4c415b29652562a6f018.jpeg

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

Otherwise I’ll loose the motivation to do it and be dominated by the responsibility more than two people.

male or female? Also nameED4D3329-8DEB-4C2F-AAD7-1531A20EDF55.thumb.jpeg.2bf5c00353db4c415b29652562a6f018.jpeg

Male named Tuftkit (hey, I know that other thread was chaotic but I was thinking about making a continuation on the first Night Flowers sim with Eagle and Bluebell if you and Melon allow me too with you two playing as your characters again, just an idea. You don’t have to if you don’t want to of course

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Male named Tuftkit (hey, I know that other thread was chaotic but I was thinking about making a continuation on the first Night Flowers sim with Eagle and Bluebell if you and Melon allow me too with you two playing as your characters again, just an idea. You don’t have to if you don’t want to of course

(Oh no, I’d love to. As long as Eagle gets to protecc another anxiety baby)

DAY 1
you each have 2 turns, as you grow up you will get more turns. Max is 4. 

@berri
you lay next to your mother’s fluffy belly, everything black. You smell the sweet scent of milk, and your sibling’s scent.
actions:
-Nurse
-Sleep
-Squirm Around
-Mew 

@Flower
you are curled up next to two different kittens. There’s a cat keeping you warm, but you don’t scent your mother at all. Your eyes are closed.
actions:
-Sleep
-Move Around
-Mew

• Like 1

Just now, Flower said:

Tuft be lazy

You nap for a while. You wake up as the cat leaves you, and you smell your mother again, curled around you and the other kittens, though you sense a reluctance from her to and you and your siblings.
you have one more action. Actions:
-nurse
-move
-keep sleeping
-mew

Just now, berri said:

rose be less lazy

You mew and a your mother leans her head over you. “Hush, Rosekit. Don’t wake your sister.” She says. Your mother licks you a bit goes back to laying on her side.
you have one action left. Actions:
-nurse
-sleep
-mew again
-move around

Just now, Flower said:

You squirm around and a cat comes over. It’s certainly not your mother, but the cat licks you and quietly hushes you. You fall asleep.
Day over.

3 minutes ago, Renio said:

You squirm around and a cat comes over. It’s certainly not your mother, but the cat licks you and quietly hushes you. You fall asleep.
Day over.

Jokes on you I don’t need mom, this cat is my new mom :’)

• Like 1