Stray Fawn Community

Raining Afternoon | A Warriors Sim

Renio

(The cat that’s keeping care of Tuftkit is his loving, caring father) I’ll just start day 2.

DAY 2
You have both have 3 actions.

@berri you are laying next to your mother and sister. You’ve opened your eyes and can get up. Your sister is already up.
actions:
-nurse
-sleep
-get up and play with your sister
-get up and look around

@Flower you are laying in the nest alone again, with that cat wrapped around you and your siblings. You can open your eyes and move around now. Your brother is already talking to the cat. You can hear them, but not too good.
actions:
-sleep
-get up and play with your brother
-get up and talk to the cat
-get up and look around

Just now, berri said:

You struggle to get up but finally stand up on your legs a bit. You open your eyes and look around the den. You see a cat napping in the corner, and the den is quite small. The exit has a couple ferns covering up the entrance, but you hear and scent many other cats. It sounds like it’s sun high.
actions:
-nurse
-sleep
-keep looking around
-play with your sister

1 minute ago, Flower said:

You get up slowly and look around for the cat. You see them quickly, with the noise of them talking to your brother. You walk over to him and look at him. He looks at you back and smiles.
-what do you say?

Just now, Renio said:

You get up slowly and look around for the cat. You see them quickly, with the noise of them talking to your brother. You walk over to him and look at him. He looks at you back and smiles.
-what do you say?

‘’You don’t hate me!’’

Just now, berri said:

You keep looking around, and sniff around. A small ant runs across the dens ground. Actually, you see a lot of ants. And there’s a few flowers that are growing by the entrance.
you have one action left. Actions:
nurse
sleep
pick a flower and give it to your mother or sister
play with your sister

On 4/8/2020 at 3:44 AM, Flower said:

‘’You don’t hate me!’’

“Hmm? What do you mean? Are you talking about your mother? She was just not ready for kits. I’m your father, I’ll keep care of you.” He says sweetly.
Actions:
-speak back
-look around
-play with your brother
-sleep

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

I’m gonna go, bye gamers 

Aww gamer when will you be back? This morning? Hopefully it won’t be too late for berri...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, berri said:

You run over to the flowers. They are a bright yellow, little dandelions. You grab one and run back to your mother. Your sister is playing with her tail. You give her the flower. “Thanks, Rosekit!” She says. Your sister, who’s name is Lionkit, starts playing with the flower. She tries not to ruin it. You get tired and fall asleep next to your mother, and later your sister joins you. You dreams of pretty flowers everywhere.

Day over.

On 4/8/2020 at 3:48 AM, Renio said:

“Hmm? What do you mean? Are you talking about your mother? She was just not ready for kits. I’m your father, I’ll keep care of you.” He says sweetly.
Actions:
-speak back
-look around
-play with your brother
-sleep

@Flower

@Flower, if you don’t answer by tomorrow, I’ll have to kick you so I can continue this and someone else will take your spot (with a new kit). I won’t kick you if you haven’t been on by tomorrow, but if I see you online I’ll ping you again.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:14 PM, Renio said:
  On 4/8/2020 at 2:48 AM, Renio said:

Actions:
-speak back
-look around
-play with your brother
-sleep

9 hours ago, Renio said:

@Flower, if you don’t answer by tomorrow, I’ll have to kick you so I can continue this and someone else will take your spot (with a new kit). I won’t kick you if you haven’t been on by tomorrow, but if I see you online I’ll ping you again.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:57 PM, Renio said:

What’s your answer dude

Oops my bad!

-speak back. ‘’Thank you..’’