Stray Fawn Community

Raining Afternoon | A Warriors Sim

Renio

20 minutes ago, berri said:

"Sure"

You watched as Lionkit quietly stepped up to mother’s snout and prodded it lightly. She opened her eyes and stood up. “Lionkit?” She said drowsily. “Me and Rosekit wanted to show you the flowers we made in the dirt!” 
Lionkit lead your mother over to the dirt and showed her the flower pictures. “You two are good at drawing! They’re very pretty. Aren’t you two tired, though, after drawing all these?”
actions:
-tyo

12 minutes ago, Renio said:

You watched as Lionkit quietly stepped up to mother’s snout and prodded it lightly. She opened her eyes and stood up. “Lionkit?” She said drowsily. “Me and Rosekit wanted to show you the flowers we made in the dirt!” 
Lionkit lead your mother over to the dirt and showed her the flower pictures. “You two are good at drawing! They’re very pretty. Aren’t you two tired, though, after drawing all these?”
actions:
-tyo

"Uhm, not really," Rosekit said.

(Also, can i pick this up again a bit later? I need a break from all these sims)

1 hour ago, Renio said:

You pounce at Ferretkit and he fights with you. “Hey!” Ye mews. You knock him over and stand over him, and he grabs at your long pelt. He hisses. Wolfkit chuckles at Ferretkit.
actions:
keep playing with him
speak back (tyo)
get off him and pounce at wolfkit

Pounce wolfkit

8 minutes ago, berri said:

"Uhm, not really," Rosekit said.

(Also, can i pick this up again a bit later? I need a break from all these sims)

(I’m going to finish this with flower, and I’ll give you a couple days to get back to it for a break because having this go inactive makes it disappear off the face of the earth, and I’d rather not have that happen as this is the farthest I’ve gotten a sim to. But you can have a couple days of break if you want)

your mother nodded. “Okay, well I’m quite tired still. If you get tired, come to sleep with me. Keep on doing what your doing, just don’t get in trouble.” She yawned and padded back to the nest to lay down. Your sister Lionkit looked at you. “Do you want to draw more plants?”
actions:
-tyo

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

Pounce wolfkit

You leap over to Wolfkit but the element of surprise has disappeared from your attack so she gets back at you and while you two are wrestling and playing, you see that Ferretkit walks over to the nest where you usually sleep. Wolfkit knocks you off-guard but you get back up and continue wrestling.
actions:
tyo
walk to Ferretkit
keep playing with Wolfkit

50 minutes ago, Renio said:

(I’m going to finish this with flower, and I’ll give you a couple days to get back to it for a break because having this go inactive makes it disappear off the face of the earth, and I’d rather not have that happen as this is the farthest I’ve gotten a sim to. But you can have a couple days of break if you want)

your mother nodded. “Okay, well I’m quite tired still. If you get tired, come to sleep with me. Keep on doing what your doing, just don’t get in trouble.” She yawned and padded back to the nest to lay down. Your sister Lionkit looked at you. “Do you want to draw more plants?”
actions:
-tyo

(Oh, I only meant a break for like an hour.)

5 hours ago, Renio said:

actions:
-tyo

Rosekit thought for a second. "Wait, what if i find some flowers for us to draw?"