Stray Fawn Community

Meringue and Sky have adopted a(nother) child ​❤️​

Sky

@Renio Prince has a new adoptive brother :D

Meet Jey, an orphan who is always very nervous because his bio family were all killed by a bearyena, and he almost starved to death before being found by Meringue. Since he has no family anymore, Sky and Meringue have taken him in as their own (like me, Sky would rather adopt a kid than actually give birth to one)! ❤️ (Jey was born in a AHVHC save, but I took a screenshot of his genes bc I NEED THEM OKAY)

20200408221750_1.thumb.jpg.024f8784e0935abb41b1a2d59ef70a56.jpg

also Jey's save (from just before Meringue found him), just because

Slot4.nichesave

expect to see Jey hanging around with his parents (and probably hitting his dad with a pan simultaneously with Sky) in the future ;)

• Love 8

Just now, Sky said:

@Renio Prince has a new adoptive brother :D

Meet Jey, an orphan who is always very nervous because his bio family were all killed by a bearyena, and he almost starved to death before being found by Meringue. Since he has no family anymore, Sky and Meringue have taken him in as their own (like me, Sky would rather adopt a kid than actually give birth to one)! ❤️ (Jey was born in a AHVHC save, but I took a screenshot of his genes bc I NEED THEM OKAY)

20200408221750_1.thumb.jpg.024f8784e0935abb41b1a2d59ef70a56.jpg

also Jey's save (from just before Meringue found him), just because

Slot4.nichesave 280.11 kB · 0 downloads

expect to see Jey hanging around with his parents (and probably hitting his dad with a pan simultaneously with Sky) in the future ;)

he a spotty boi like his adoptive dad

• Paw up 1

What poor Jey doesn't know is that he didn't almost starve; he did starve. He's a Spirit now. When he woke up that morning when he had no food left, he hadn't recognized his surroundings—but he quickly forgot when Meringue appeared. He was already in Tyni, and happened to arrive right in Meringue's path. Meringue and Sky will tell him soon, but for now, they want him to enjoy his life—er, afterlife. (this also means that Jey is perpetually stuck as a young teen (more like tween))

• Sad 3

5 hours ago, Sky said:

What poor Jey doesn't know is that he didn't almost starve; he did starve. He's a Spirit now. When he woke up that morning when he had no food left, he hadn't recognized his surroundings—but he quickly forgot when Meringue appeared. He was already in Tyni, and happened to arrive right in Meringue's path. Meringue and Sky will tell him soon, but for now, they want him to enjoy his life—er, afterlife. (this also means that Jey is perpetually stuck as a young teen (more like tween))

sadness noises.

sadness noises realizing I can't adopt him because he's already been adopted.

• Sad 1