Stray Fawn Community

The Wölfin Region [Pokemon SIM]

Spoopy

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

"Two other kids from here, Olivia and Eric." Your father tells you, "the rest are from other towns."

-TYO

"Soooo... when do I start? and more importantly, where do I start?"

12 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

You release the pokemon. It's a Vina like you wanted! You give it the nickname Vinichi. She curls her tail around your arm and lifts herself to your shoulders.

-Go back to sleep

-Explore your room

-Go upstairs

-Return Vinichi to her pokeball

-Bond with Vinichi

Bond with her. And secretly breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn't a fire pokemon. I don't want my whole room burnt down today--

maybe everyone could go to the same school if you all live in the same region, and also meet anyway if you don't because of going to another region.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

maybe everyone could go to the same school if you all live in the same region, and also meet anyway if you don't because of going to another region.

Like a place in the middle of the regions? Like a town for people of ze pokemon?

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

Each of the starting towns have different climates(Blizzardwind is extremely cold, Waveridge is very stormy, and Leaftune being tropical) so there could be a school in the middle of the region that kids can sign up to go to

Each of the starting towns have different climates(Blizzardwind is extremely cold, Waveridge is very stormy, and Leaftune being tropical) so there could be a school in the middle of the region that kids can sign up to go to

yeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeyeye

in a new region. where everyone is new and it is more realistic for them to find each other in. that is what I was thinking of, either way works but how big is the region? also like they would have to go through tall grass!

in a new region. where everyone is new and it is more realistic for them to find each other in. that is what I was thinking of, either way works but how big is the region? also like they would have to go through tall grass!

Needs more poke-baboos--

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

A bit bigger than the Kalos region

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Needs more poke-baboos--

no one has pokeballs maybe refrain from danger? or are you gonna do it the old fashioned way?

53 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

41 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Bond with her. And secretly breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn't a fire pokemon. I don't want my whole room burnt down today--

this is where we left off

• Paw up 1

53 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"As soon you leave town and head to Starfall City." Your mother tells you.

-TYO

40 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

You bond with her by extending your arm out and she walks on your arm as if it was a tightrope.

-Go back to sleep

-Explore your room

-Go upstairs

-Return Vinichi to her pokeball

-Bond with Vinichi

You bond with her by extending your arm out and she walks on your arm as if it was a tightrope.

-Go back to sleep

-Explore your room

-Go upstairs

-Return Vinichi to her pokeball

-Bond with Vinichi

"Ooooooh~ A fellow entertainer?" 

Explore room once more.

pokemon let's go niche. the ureleased pokemon game.

YES.

Starters: Adam, Eve, and Rogue Male. Who do you choose?

• Haha 1