Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

-dive in

He waded in, trying to keep the turtle above the water.

You dipped your head under the water and was greeted with... fish and coral. But no dragons.

Just now, Flour said:

(Neus is mean to everyone. She was originally nice to starsearcher so she she could either kill her or manipulate her but then she gave up info really easily. And then Fjord just really made her angry by spilling stuff on her

(* o *)

• Like 1

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

“You know you’re not allowed to leave the castle without guards...”

‘’I’m capable of guarding myself thank you very much.’’ She said, poking her head out an open window and starting to poke her front talons through

1 minute ago, Flour said:

(Neus is mean to everyone. She was originally nice to starsearcher so she she could either kill her or manipulate her but then she gave up info really easily. And then Fjord just really made her angry by spilling stuff on her

(I hadn’t expected her to be this rude (Not meant for that to sound mean) ... then again I just had a storyline for each of the tribes and then going along with it.. I have many different ideas for different ways this could go)

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’I’m capable of guarding myself thank you very much.’’ She said, poking her head out an open window and starting to poke her front talons through

“I know that... but mother doesn’t want you to escape.”

(I hadn’t expected her to be this rude (Not meant for that to sound mean) ... then again I just had a storyline for each of the tribes and then going along with it.. I have many different ideas for different ways this could go)

(I think leaving her mother effected her a lot and now she’s dealing with it by lashing out at people, and finding out that she has competition and that she could die is making it worse

Just now, Flour said:

(I think leaving her mother effected her a lot and now she’s dealing with it by lashing out at people, and finding out that she has competition and that she could die is making it worse

(Is she big gay? [this is joke])

“I know that... but mother doesn’t want you to escape.”

‘’Escape?’’ She asked, wiggling out more, pushing down her fear and suspicion. ‘’Please, why would I want to do that when life is so wonderful here?’’ She asked innocently

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Escape?’’ She asked, wiggling out more, pushing down her fear and suspicion. ‘’Please, why would I want to do that when life is so wonderful here?’’ She asked innocently

“Well... she just thought because of the new Nightwing... did you meet her yet?”

-Leave water

He Walked out of the water and shook sand off his talons.

You left the water and wandered around some more.

“Well... she just thought because of the new Nightwing... did you meet her yet?”

‘’Yes, she’s quiet.’’ She said. ‘’Not the entertaining sort.’’ She lied. ‘’Have you met her?’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Yes, she’s quiet.’’ She said. ‘’Not the entertaining sort.’’ She lied. ‘’Have you met her?’’

“No... not yet... why?”

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He wandered into the forest with the turtle still on his back.

You wander in the forest and hear a snapping branch near you.

-investigate

-run away

-hide

No... not yet... why?”

‘’Just.. be careful. Those nightwings are known for their lies y’know.’’ She said, getting out of the window and flying away.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Just.. be careful. Those nightwings are known for their lies y’know.’’ She said, getting out of the window and flying away.

“Okay...”

You fly around the ice kingdom.

-Investigate

He turned around to face the thing that made the sound.

A tiny baby bunny hopped out and looked at you

-tyo