Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

she looked up at her in shock before putting on a polite expression. ‘’Your highness may I ask what is so special about this Nightwing lass that you would consider potentially tainting the IceWing tribe with her tribes blood?’’

You could see that the prince was also in shock.

”That is information that only I may know. She is already here and is staying in the room next to yours if you would like to visit her, Neus.”

-go meet her

-return to your room

3 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

Return to your room

She looked like she wanted to scream But she just let out a soft sigh. ‘’Thank you for your kindness and hospitality your highness.’’ She said and walked out of the room. When she got out of earshot she started running as quick as she could and went into her room and knocked over a vase or something glass out of anger

Just now, Flour said:

She looked like she wanted to scream But she just let out a soft sigh. ‘’Thank you for your kindness and hospitality your highness.’’ She said and walked out of the room. When she got out of earshot she started running as quick as she could and went into her room and knocked over a vase or something glass out of anger

You hear a screaming coming from the room beside you the stops very shortly after it starts.

-investigate

-ignore it

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

ignore it

‘’It’s probably that Nightwing brat who’s here to steal what’s mine..’’ she whispered to herself before sinking to the floor and starting to sob. ‘’She’s going to pay for this.. she’s going to pay..’’

20 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’It’s probably that Nightwing brat who’s here to steal what’s mine..’’ she whispered to herself before sinking to the floor and starting to sob. ‘’She’s going to pay for this.. she’s going to pay..’’

You hear wing beats from outside your window, which is closed so you can’t see what’s outside.

-look out window

-ignore

4 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

look out window

She’d wipe her tears off with little effort and drag herself over to the window.

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

You see an oddly familiar Icewing... your mother.

-tyo 

“Mom..’’ she breathed softly then opened the window. ( If it works like that,, it could just be an opening in the wall and not an glass pane) 

Just now, Flour said:

“Mom..’’ she breathed softly then opened the window. ( If it works like that,, it could just be an opening in the wall and not an glass pane) 

“Hello darling. I- I’ve missed you. Please come home.”

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Hello darling. I- I’ve missed you. Please come home.”

‘’What do you mean ‘’Darling I’ve missed you come home‘’?!’’ She asked, seeming appalled. ‘’Mother I’m so close.. so close! Why do you want me to leave here?’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’What do you mean ‘’Darling I’ve missed you come home‘’?!’’ She asked, seeming appalled. ‘’Mother I’m so close.. so close! Why do you want me to leave here?’’

“I missed you! I realized how stupid I was to let the queen take you away.”

-tyo

5 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“I missed you! I realized how stupid I was to let the queen take you away.”

-tyo

She looked helpless then she sneered. ‘’Why would I leave? I have everything! Everything I could have ever wanted here. You let them take me and now that I’m happy you want to take it away from me?’’ She said, grabbing her head with her talons.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She looked helpless then she sneered. ‘’Why would I leave? I have everything! Everything I could have wanted here. You let them take me and now that I’m happy you want to take it away from me?’’ She said, grabbing her head with her talons.

“I saw that nightwing they brought. You won’t stand a chance! The prince will probably choose her! Just escape so you don’t have to feel the pain of being rejected!”

-tyo

-storm away

-go to the nightwing’s room

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Jelly wishes to hatch-

Day 1

The darkness is invaded by a small amount of light. You know that your egg is cracked.

-wiggle

-kick

-do nothing

-sleep (might die)

6 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“I saw that nightwing they brought. You won’t stand a chance! The prince will probably choose her! Just escape so you don’t have to feel the pain of being rejected!”

-tyo

-storm away

-go to the nightwing’s room

Go to the Nightwing’s room.

she would slam the window closed and run out of the room and knock gently on her door

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

-Wiggle again

He wiggled again, a little less this time.

You wiggled but nothing happened

-wiggle again

-kick egg open

Just now, Flour said:

Go to the Nightwing’s room.

she would slam the window closed and run out of the room and knock gently on her door

The door opened slightly and a hesitant voice answered, “who’s there?”

-tyo