Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

You wiggled but nothing happened

-wiggle again

-kick egg open

The door opened slightly and a hesitant voice answered, “who’s there?”

-tyo

“Neus of the Icewings.’’ She said pleasantly.

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Y e p

(I now have to make another storyline if that happens, which is fine. It’s kind of fun since now I don’t know what to do so I’m just going with it now)

• Like 1

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

(I now have to make another storyline if that happens, which is fine. It’s kind of fun since now I don’t know what to do so I’m just going with it now)

N I c e

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flour said:

“Neus of the Icewings.’’ She said pleasantly.

“Oh.. okay. You can come in.” She opened the door and saw scrolls everywhere. “Sorry for the mess. I’m Starsearcher.” You can see that there is visible fear in her eyes, but not directed at you.

-tyo

-Open eyes

He opened his eyes.

You open your eyes to see the ocean lapping at your feet, but nothing else.

-explore land

-go in ocean

-slepp

-Explore land
He Waddled Around on the sand.

You walk around on the squishy sand. You walk around and find a small little baby turtle lying in the sand on its back.

-turn it over

-eat it

-walk away

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

Oh.. okay. You can come in.” She opened the door and saw scrolls everywhere. “Sorry for the mess. I’m Starsearcher.” You can see that there is visible fear in her eyes, but not directed at you.

-tyo

‘’You look afraid. Why?’’ She asked, sitting down on her bed.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’You look afraid. Why?’’ She asked, sitting down on her bed.

“The queen and prince... the queen told me her plans... but it’s fine. I can see why they picked you. You’re really pretty.” She said. And when you noticed she was staring at you she quickly turned away.

“The queen and prince... the queen told me her plans... but it’s fine. I can see why they picked you. You’re really pretty.” She said. And when you noticed she was staring at you she quickly turned away.

She narrowed her eyes. ‘’Why would they pick me over you Starsearcher?’’ She asked with genuine curiosity

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

L e s b I a n ?
O w O

(This iS a JoKe-)

Just now, Flour said:

She narrowed her eyes. ‘’Why would they pick me over you Starsearcher?’’ She asked with genuine curiosity

“Uh... uh... I... um... because you’re an Icewing.” She said, still looking away.

“Uh... uh... I... um... because you’re an Icewing.” She said, still looking away.

L e s b I a n   c o n f I r m e d
Ò w Ó

(still a JoKe-)

‘’But you’re a Nightwing.’’ She said. ‘They queen wouldn’t have invited you here nor given you this room if she weren’t seriously considering you.’’ She said bitterly

Just now, Flour said:

‘’But you’re a Nightwing.’’ She said. ‘They queen wouldn’t have invited you here nor given you this room if she weren’t seriously considering you.’’ She said bitterly

“Well... it’s the prince that gets to decide. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she convinced him to choose you. I don’t really even know exactly why she chose me still... I’m super ugly compared to you...”

(this has become a roleplay... technically sims are closer to roleplays  than the actual Roleplays)

“Well... it’s the prince that gets to decide. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she convinced him to choose you. I don’t really even know exactly why she chose me still... I’m super ugly compared to you...”

(this has become a roleplay... technically sims are closer to roleplays  than the actual Roleplays)

L E S B I A N   C O N F I R M E D !

Ô w Ô