Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

What do you think we should do with her then?”

”Just lock me up, or kill me. My daughter doesn’t want me, neither does my husband.” Your mother said sobbing.

Her mother’s word stung. She was never close to dad and didn’t care for him but..

‘’’see? She’s having a bad day, maybe you should just let her go home. By the looks of it that would be punishment enough.’’

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

ou look for him and see him laying in a hammock. With closer inspection you see he is another leafwing with dark green scales and golden scales scattered on him. Looking at him, you remember your sister.

"Hi?"

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He got tired of carrying All the aminals so he went over to a clearing and laid down, Allowing all the aminals to crawl off him.

-slepp

Just now, Flour said:

Her mother’s word stung. She was never close to dad and didn’t care for him but..

‘’’see? She’s having a bad day, maybe you should just let her go home. By the looks of it that would be punishment enough.’’

Your mother looked at you, a look of hope in her eyes. Then looking at they guard she said, “Please... lock me up... don’t feed me.. leave me to rot...”

(should we move this to pms for maybe violence?)

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

Your mother looked at you, a look of hope in her eyes. Then looking at they guard she said, “Please... lock me up... don’t feed me.. leave me to rot...”

(should we move this to pms for maybe violence?)

(Sure :0 ) 

‘’mother stop acting like that.’’ She said with a harsh sigh. ‘’Please if you act like this anymore they’ll think your insane.’’ She whispered quiet enough that only she could hear it

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

His eyes fluttered as all the aminals laid around him and slept as well.

his eyelids closed and he fell asleep.

Day 3

It’s been a month and you still haven’t found any other dragons. But you do have your turtle, bunnie, sloth, Fox, and bird.

Just now, Flour said:

(Sure :0 ) 

‘’mother stop acting like that.’’ She said with a harsh sigh. ‘’Please if you act like this anymore they’ll think your insane.’’ She whispered quiet enough that only she could hear it

“I probably am...”

(I’ll make it)

“I probably am...”

(I’ll make it)

She rolled her eyes. ‘’Would you allow me to take her to our- I mean her and my fathers home?’’

Should the pm just be for gore parts or for the entire sim?

Either is good with me. Whatever floats your boat (oh god that was not rad-) 

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She rolled her eyes. ‘’Would you allow me to take her to our- I mean her and my fathers home?’’

“Hmm... alright. But take Niagra with you.” He said, pointing at a guard. 

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He sighed deeply and Continued his trek through the forest,

About 50 minutes later he saw a beach. He gasped and raced for it.

You run to the beach and stare at the water, your animals following you.

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Gore plz ;w;

Just now, Flour said:

Either is good with me. Whatever floats your boat (oh god that was not rad-) 

It’ll just be fore gore (a.k.a deaths). I’ll make it when it’s one of those parts.

• Paw up 1

Hmm... alright. But take Niagra with you.” He said, pointing at a guard. 

‘’Very well, off we go then.’’ She said, grabbing her mother by the horn and roughly pulling her in the direction she intended to take her.

It’ll just be fore gore (a.k.a deaths). I’ll make it when it’s one of those parts.

Who’s gonna die-

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Very well, off we go then.’’ She said, grabbing her mother by the horn and roughly pulling her in the direction she intended to take her.

Your mother willingly followed until you got to her house, which was at the edge if the icewing kingdom.

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

Your mother willingly followed until you got to her house, which was at the edge if the icewing kingdom.

She sniffed. ‘“I never realized how.. low class we were.’’ She said. ‘’very well then mother. Don’t go breaking into places.’’ She said through gritted teeth