Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

You see  dragon dragging Rosy away from her sibling. She’s sobbing and thrashing around trying to escape. 4 more dragons close in on the dragonets 

They run up and claw at the dragon pulling Rosy away, attempting to free her.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

They run up and claw at the dragon pulling Rosy away, attempting to free her.

It disappears. You hear wingbeats and see Azure and June coming. They start attacking the cloaked figures who had now picked up the dragonets. Rosy looks at you, breathing heavily.

Just now, Flour said:

It disappears. You hear wingbeats and see Azure and June coming. They start attacking the cloaked figures who had now picked up the dragonets. Rosy looks at you, breathing heavily.

They turn away and help June and Azure.

They turn away and help June and Azure.

You fight off the dragons but.. turn around and Rosy isn’t there. You hadn’t heard her scream at all, one of them must have ambushed her.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

You fight off the dragons but.. turn around and Rosy isn’t there. You hadn’t heard her scream at all, one of them must have ambushed her.

No no no no. “Rosy!” They scream.

29 minutes ago, Flour said:

You feel numb. Rosy’s sibling cry and whine. 

They fall to their knees and begin crying. She looks around to see if there were anymore of those cloaked figures.

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

They fall to their knees and begin crying. She looks around to see if there were anymore of those cloaked figures.

They had all disappeared. June was trying to comfort the dragonets and figure out a way to get them home while Azure sta next to you.

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

They had all disappeared. June was trying to comfort the dragonets and figure out a way to get them home while Azure sta next to you.

They make their talons into fists. And whisper, “stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Why couldn’t there be another one...”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

They make their talons into fists. And whisper, “stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Why couldn’t there be another one...”

‘’Another what?’’ He asked quietly.

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Another what?’’ He asked quietly.

“Another one of those cloaked figures. Then they could take me too... I don’t know where Rosy is so we won’t be able to rescue her.”

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Another one of those cloaked figures. Then they could take me too... I don’t know where Rosy is so we won’t be able to rescue her.”

‘’Dude no.’’ He says firmly. ‘’You’re not strong enough to fight them all. None of us are so you’re not going to go get yourself captured.’’ He said, looking at you with anger in his eyes

11 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Dude no.’’ He says firmly. ‘’You’re not strong enough to fight them all. None of us are so you’re not going to go get yourself captured.’’ He said, looking at you with anger in his eyes

“Fine. I’m going home.” They say, flying home. They get back and walk upstairs slowly.

“Fine. I’m going home.” They say, flying home. They get back and walk upstairs slowly.

Eventually you hear a knock on the door and June and Azure come into your room with sleeping bags. They start to unroll them.

Just now, Flour said:

Eventually you hear a knock on the door and June and Azure come into your room with sleeping bags. They start to unroll them.

“Hey. Oh... I forgot to tell my mom what happened. I’ll be right back.” They go downstairs.

Just now, Broken said:

“Hey. Oh... I forgot to tell my mom what happened. I’ll be right back.” They go downstairs.

You mom is sitting in the couch.

She turns and looks at you with a sympathetic gaze. ‘’Yeah sweetie?’’

“These weird cloaked figures came to the park and tried to kidnap June, Azure, Rosy, and her siblings. We rescued everyone but when we weren’t looking, they took Rosy and I feel terrible because it’s my fault that I wasn’t paying attention because I was too sad to even look at her because it made me feel embarrassed and stupid.” They fell to their knees and started crying.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“These weird cloaked figures came to the park and tried to kidnap June, Azure, Rosy, and her siblings. We rescued everyone but when we weren’t looking, they took Rosy and I feel terrible because it’s my fault that I wasn’t paying attention because I was too sad to even look at her because it made me feel embarrassed and stupid.” They fell to their knees and started crying.

She put her talon on their shoulder and Sighed quietly. ‘’I’m sorry sweetie.. I wish there were something I could do to take your pain away..’’ she sounded defeated.

She put her talon on their shoulder and Sighed quietly. ‘’I’m sorry sweetie.. I wish there were something I could do to take your pain away..’’ she sounded defeated.

“I don't think there is. Now we can’t save her and it’s all my fault.”

Just now, Broken said:

“I don't think there is. Now we can’t save her and it’s all my fault.”

‘’We’ll get her back one day.. but don’t go doing anything heroic in the meantime.. just survive.’’

They nod and go back up stairs to fall asleep.

June and Azure fall asleep once they feel you are actually asleep.

skip how long?