Stray Fawn Community

Slaying the Apes

mhiahia

I truly think that I have killed every single killable thing in the game...now what?

I've thought about attempting to get an insanely high food count, but what number should I aim for if I choose to do that? I also already have all achievements so I can't do those...

If there are any ideas let me know!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

I truly think that I have killed every single killable thing in the game...now what?

I've thought about attempting to get an insanely high food count, but what number should I aim for if I choose to do that? I also already have all achievements so I can't do those...

If there are any ideas let me know!

The ultimate challenge...

Gather from twig bushes with these guys

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MODTRESS said:

The ultimate challenge...

Gather from twig bushes with these guys

Sounds very painful but also pretty fun to see how ineffective these guys are when they aren't slashing down everything in their path. Maybe I could also attempt to finally start doing some lore/rp-related stuff with this tribe and not just...yk...keep inbreeding them.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

8 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Sounds very painful but also pretty fun to see how ineffective these guys are when they aren't slashing down everything in their path. Maybe I could also attempt to finally start doing some lore/rp-related stuff with this tribe and not just...yk...keep inbreeding them.

Sounds good to me! I always love me a good rp and story!

Hmmm... did you already try and conquer home island by attacking Adam's tribe? Nevermind that they're your relatives. 

Or you could try and take them to the frostlands.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Sounds good to me! I always love me a good rp and story!

Hmmm... did you already try and conquer home island by attacking Adam's tribe? Nevermind that they're your relatives. 

Or you could try and take them to the frostlands.

I've been pretty much everywhere with them already - Frost Lands probably around 3-5 times, getting all the ancient genes took way too long.

I usually only keep tribes around that I manage to rp with, but this one was made waaay before I even started that (it is probably about two years old by now) and I'm struggling a little with switching playstyles all of a sudden.

Conquering Home Island sounds fun actually - is it possible to whipe out Adam's tribe?

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I've been pretty much everywhere with them already - Frost Lands probably around 3-5 times, getting all the ancient genes took way too long.

I usually only keep tribes around that I manage to rp with, but this one was made waaay before I even started that (it is probably about two years old by now) and I'm struggling a little with switching playstyles all of a sudden.

Conquering Home Island sounds fun actually - is it possible to whipe out Adam's tribe?

yes

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

In case anyone is wondering about the two green cubs on the right, they are the result of a wanderer mating with one of the tribe's females.

Ceki (the horned one) and Kure are twins. This is how their dad looked:

20220529185750_1.thumb.jpg.f67f91bcd52c7f3fed5fbc2bed44d841.jpg

• Like 2

Our breeding male died and now we have no compatible nichelings left...

20220529190811_1.thumb.jpg.de0e0fb01e4914e757e7b6fe442aa3bb.jpg

I'll try and breed our Apeslayer Neja with one of the males. They both have home island immunity but with some luck they could have a daughter that is compatible with the youngest son of the former breeding pair.

• Like 1

I'm wondering whether I should breed in the Scorpion Tail gene or not...Adam's family are all venomous so maybe we should breed in resistance to that. On the other hand it does sacrifice the hammer tail which allows us to crack nuts for food.

• Like 1

It's go time! I need a cub with either EI or E* immunity which is a 50/50 chance. Ideally we'd have both as well as a male and a female cub which would enable me to have two breeding pairs. That would help negate the negative effect that the bigger age gap between the mates will have.

20220529191803_1.thumb.jpg.13f6beef7e0d9d4509bfdbd7ec6bb7da.jpg

• Like 1

Babies! Sadly one of them is sick...

20220529192416_1.thumb.jpg.0c4911a0f6619258084667c5abf7efa4.jpg

The other however, direct descendant of an apeslayer, has E* immunity - exactly what is needed!

20220529192428_1.thumb.jpg.bf60db6af78ef448ab410b9b5fa67854.jpg

• Eek! 1