Stray Fawn Community

Among Us Stories

Broken

so I was playing with strawberry and we started with 6 people for some reason, one left, I did asteroids with cyan in the room but theyv didn't see it, they were doing download. lights sab, got fixed then I walked into caf to see black's body. reported it, cyan and red both accused each other for coming from that direction. and strawberry and I were like no don't vote on 4!! I stayed with strawberry most of the time she saw me do asteroids and the rest of the game was super uneventful except for a few lights sabs. during the last light sab I walked in on red next to the light panel, with cyan's body right there. I report it and red tried to accuse me, but of course strawberry saw me do asteroids so we ejected red

Defeat

yeah turns out it was strawberry and she is big brain

12 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

so I was playing with strawberry and we started with 6 people for some reason, one left, I did asteroids with cyan in the room but theyv didn't see it, they were doing download. lights sab, got fixed then I walked into caf to see black's body. reported it, cyan and red both accused each other for coming from that direction. and strawberry and I were like no don't vote on 4!! I stayed with strawberry most of the time she saw me do asteroids and the rest of the game was super uneventful except for a few lights sabs. during the last light sab I walked in on red next to the light panel, with cyan's body right there. I report it and red tried to accuse me, but of course strawberry saw me do asteroids so we ejected red

Defeat

saw that comin lol

2 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Defeat

wait maybe strawberry isn't big brain maybe I'm just small brain

because if you think about it why would red kill cyan when it apparently had to be one of them

someone called rachel just joined my lobby and called me cute. so I hit them with the uhhhhh im 11

they said me too and asked if I was a boy or girl

I am girl and apparently "rachel" is a boy

I ask why "he" is calling random people cute in among us and "he" left

Red accused Pink and Purple for who knows why

Purple left, 1 impostor remains

While i was doing canisters, i thought, hmm, maybe Pink really is a impostor, if Purple was a impostor.

I was about to make a joke that the canisters said it was Pink, but Pink killed me.

Canisters never lie.

so we started with 8 for some reason and I got impostor with pink. I started faking somr tasks and I was too nervous to get any kills for some reason like the entire game. and yellow and pink are apparently friends. nobody died yet so yellow called a meeting and convinced everyone it's pink because apparently they don't kill when they're impostor. so like I'm not gonna win this so I just call lights and kill someone and try to frame yellow but of course it doesn't work and I get ejected. but first I yell at pink like bro just play the role the game gives you it's not that hard

so lime said "no me" and I went on with the my dude just saying it's not you isn't gonna convince anyone

then everyone else including me except white said "no me" too

then lime left and white and I won

black was like "cookie"

I said "yeah I lied was me"

black said "you said not you"

"i am sorry :pensive:"

"how will we trust each other"

"i hope i can regain your trust

i am deeply sorry : ("

"it ok"

": o om g thank you"

• Haha 1

the first time I ever caught the impostor, or at least the first time I remember, I went into reactor and found a body, and I just barely saw, but white popped into the vent next to the body. and then white was like "damn y'all good" as if it wasn't just luck

so I got impostor with blue, and red had somehow gotten it in their head that yellow vented and called a meeting. I'm orange, so I could see me being confused with yellow, but the thing is, I didn't vent. red said that yellow was following them too, and white said that red was actually following yellow. so after voting yellow out I called a meeting to try to 50/50 and get red out. then red went on and on about our all so stupid and left. how I wish they stayed to see their reaction when they were the one who was wrong...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Black votes me out for no reason the one time i get impostor

Wont explain how he knew it was me, just says "Psychic powers"

I called him a hacker and a discord cheater. He claims to not know what discord is and screams he isnt a hacker.

Sounded like a 5 yro.

He then proceeds to be annoying.

Then blue gamethrows.

Public lobbies are cursed

one time there was this guy who just accused people with 0 proof. "feel it in my balls"

and you know what? they were always right. we played 5 or so rounds. and then I decided there's no way they aren't cheating so I kicked them

• Haha 1

so I was impostor with yellow and purple could apparently see dead chat. the ghosts were telling them that it was orange (me) and yellow. I said well that's cap and tgen purple got voted out (by only me and yellow I think) theb we won

tgeb pink (one of the ghosts) called us That One R Word and green said they told us it was orange and hellow

• Like 1

I was building a bond with someone and I caught them kill at the start of a round. I kept quiet, but loud quiet. Like people knew I knew, but I was like, “I ain’t gone snitch on my friend. I like them!” I found a dead body or two, but didn’t report. They won and I could have saved the game. My excuse was that cyan was a nice person (just ignore my member title) I got kicked.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

tgeb pink (one of the ghosts) called us r*****ed (am I allowed to say that) and green said they told us it was orange and hellow

You can fix it by censoring or just saying the r-slur or r-word, I'm fairly certain that technically goes against the rules too.

4) Any discriminatory (racist, sexist, etc.) language, actions or iconography, with or without historical context;

The same cyan was trying to back me up below. Purple was trying to vote me out CAUSE THEY WAS BORED. I begged for the mercy of the court, BUT THEY SAY NO. I screamed, “MANSLAUGHTER” and “I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THIS ELECTION.” but no dice! It started escalating to the point where everyone was screaming trying to keep the peace in the court. In the end, I was voted out. I can be quite dramatic. (Read all of it)

AE37A022-826E-4394-A003-46EF6F713F0D.thumb.png.cb1f9f5e07618c7a35574f384765db77.png38591208-A386-42D6-9869-2E027305DC9E.thumb.png.d6f0a1eb32c4748758cea1bc432a520d.png

• Sad 1