4 hours ago, Mothpool said:

(Moonkit) 'really?!'

(starkit) Starkit poked her paw in the direction she was looking

{Moonkit}

'Mhm..'

{Starkit}

You felt nothing

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Constellationkit nodded and started to walk, but each step made the pain worse.

Your mother picked you up so you didn't hurt yourself, she brought you too a sweet-bitter scented den, she went inside, carrying you with her.

She set you down inside, "Shadownight?" she called the name and a black she-cat came into the small clearing where you were standing

"Yes? What is it?" the black cat, Shadownight, asked

"Go on, Constellationkit, tell her what's wrong.." your mother encouraged

• Like 1

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

{Moonkit}

'Mhm..'

{Starkit}

You felt nothing

Your mother picked you up so you didn't hurt yourself, she brought you too a sweet-bitter scented den, she went inside, carrying you with her.

She set you down inside, "Shadownight?" she called the name and a black she-cat came into the small clearing where you were standing

"Yes? What is it?" the black cat, Shadownight, asked

"Go on, Constellationkit, tell her what's wrong.." your mother encouraged

"My stomach hurts," said Constellationkit.

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"My stomach hurts," said Constellationkit.

"Hmm.." the medicine cat thought for a second, "Alright, wait here." she said, before disappearing into a side den

Shadownight came back into the small clearing with something in her mouth, she dropped it in front of you, "Chew on these, then spit out the leaves." she instructed

8 hours ago, Mothpool said:

(Moon) 'ok...'

(Star) Starkit turned around

{Moon}

Nightblood was quiet

It was almost sunhigh, "Moonkit! C'mon, training starts soon!" Crystalpaw called to you

{Star}

The she-cat purred

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Hmm.." the medicine cat thought for a second, "Alright, wait here." she said, before disappearing into a side den

Shadownight came back into the small clearing with something in her mouth, she dropped it in front of you, "Chew on these, then spit out the leaves." she instructed

{Moon}

Nightblood was quiet

It was almost sunhigh, "Moonkit! C'mon, training starts soon!" Crystalpaw called to you

{Star}

The she-cat purred

"Huh?" said Constellationkit. They didn't yet know how to chew, or spit out anything. And how would that make her stomach feel better anyways?

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Huh?" said Constellationkit. They didn't yet know how to chew, or spit out anything. And how would that make her stomach feel better anyways?

"Ok.." The medicine cat was patient, "Chew the leaves with your teeth, then use your tongue to spit the leaves out.." she tried her best to make it clearer

1 hour ago, Mothpool said:

(Moonkit) "ok coming!" Moonkit mewed before running over to Crystalpaw

(Starkit) Starkit nursed

{Moon}

Crystalpaw waited for you next to a big rock

You reached her

"C'mon, follow me. Shadowcreek and I usually start with fishing," Crystalpaw made her way out of camp, flicking her tail for you to follow

{Star}

The she-cat groomed you as you nursed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

{Moon}

Crystalpaw waited for you next to a big rock

You reached her

"C'mon, follow me. Shadowcreek and I usually start with fishing," Crystalpaw made her way out of camp, flicking her tail for you to follow

{Star}

The she-cat groomed you as you nursed

(Moon) Moonkit followed Crystalpaw

(star) I wonder if all cats only see darkness she thought

Just now, Mothpool said:

(Moon) Moonkit followed Crystalpaw

(star) I wonder if all cats only see darkness she thought

{Moon}

Soon, you reached a place of falling water. "This is the Waterfall, it's were we fish, and sometimes get a drink." Crystalpaw explained

{Star}

You nursed till you were full, the she-cat didn't speak or make a noise. She had stopped grooming you

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

{Moon}

Soon, you reached a place of falling water. "This is the Waterfall, it's were we fish, and sometimes get a drink." Crystalpaw explained

{Star}

You nursed till you were full, the she-cat didn't speak or make a noise. She had stopped grooming you

(Moon) "Ok! So how do we fish?"

(Star) Starkit sniffed the air to see what she could smell

2 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

(Moon) "Ok! So how do we fish?"

(Star) Starkit sniffed the air to see what she could smell

{Moon}

"Shadowcreek has to teach you, but I can help you!" Crystalpaw said, "Look! There he is!" she ran over to her mentor

{Star}

You could smell sweet and bitter scents, kit scents, and cat scents, but there were so little

Just now, __________________________ said:

{Moon}

"Shadowcreek has to teach you, but I can help you!" Crystalpaw said, "Look! There he is!" she ran over to her mentor

{Star}

You could smell sweet and bitter scents, kit scents, and cat scents, but there were so little

(Moon) Moonkit followed

(Star) "do... All cats only see blackness?"

Just now, __________________________ said:

{Moon}

Crystalpaw did the same.

"Now, keeping your shadow off the water, look carefully into the pool. See if you can see any movement. But be quiet," Shadowcreek whispered

{Star}

"Yes," the she-cat assured

(moon) Moonkit tried to do that

(Star) Starkit was comforted by that

1 minute ago, Mothpool said:

(moon) Moonkit tried to do that

(Star) Starkit was comforted by that

{Moon}

Soon later, you saw a shadow in the pool, it was moving fast, but it was slowing down as it neared

"Once you see it, try your best to catch it." Shadowcreek whispered

{Star}

The she-cat purred, but then stopped at another cat entered the den

"What's all this talk about "Moon Spirits" ?" the cat sounded mean..

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

{Moon}

Soon later, you saw a shadow in the pool, it was moving fast, but it was slowing down as it neared

"Once you see it, try your best to catch it." Shadowcreek whispered

{Star}

The she-cat purred, but then stopped at another cat entered the den

"What's all this talk about "Moon Spirits" ?" the cat sounded mean..

(moon) Moonkit stuck his paw in the water and tried to catch it

(star) Starkit waited for her mother's answer

3 hours ago, Mothpool said:

(moon) Moonkit stuck his paw in the water and tried to catch it

(star) Starkit waited for her mother's answer

{Moon}

The fish got away, swimming towards Crystalpaw, when it was just a couple inches from being in front of her, she quickly put her paw into the pool, to have her claws digging in the fish, she dropped it on the ground, then killed it.

"Good job Crystalpaw, you've gotten better!" Shadowcreek congratulated Crystalpaw, "And Moonkit, that was a good try," he complimented you

{Star}

"Well, Moonstar, I was just telling Starkit how special she is, and that the.. Moon Spirits have a special path for her.." your mother answered the new cat

"Moon Spirits don't exist, Nightskies." the new cat, apparently Moonstar, said, "So never, Ever. Talk about them."

"Yes, of course Moonstar.." Your mother, Nightskies, said

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

{Moon}

The fish got away, swimming towards Crystalpaw, when it was just a couple inches from being in front of her, she quickly put her paw into the pool, to have her claws digging in the fish, she dropped it on the ground, then killed it.

"Good job Crystalpaw, you've gotten better!" Shadowcreek congratulated Crystalpaw, "And Moonkit, that was a good try," he complimented you

{Star}

"Well, Moonstar, I was just telling Starkit how special she is, and that the.. Moon Spirits have a special path for her.." your mother answered the new cat

"Moon Spirits don't exist, Nightskies." the new cat, apparently Moonstar, said, "So never, Ever. Talk about them."

"Yes, of course Moonstar.." Your mother, Nightskies, said

(Moon) "thanks... But I wish I caght it..."

(Star) "why would you tell me about them if there not real?"