Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

22 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Let's go.." Blizzard whispered, turning back and leaving the area, going back to camp

He quickly followed behind her.

11 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

Moonkit was thinking hard about what she was saying

"The claw mark was shadowy, and I could barely see it.. but somehow it stood out most to me.." Shadowkit paused for a second before asking, "What do you think it means?"

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

He quickly followed behind her.

"So, if my estimation is correct.." Blizzard trailed off, now mumbling to herself

Just now, __________________________ said:

"The claw mark was shadowy, and I could barely see it.. but somehow it stood out most to me.." Shadowkit paused for a second before asking, "What do you think it means?"

"Maybe it's some sort of... Prophecy... Maybe it means that me and you will be leaders... And you'll be the leader of the Clan with the shadowy claw!"

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"So, if my estimation is correct.." Blizzard trailed off, now mumbling to herself

He was quiet.

9 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(If you mean as players, then no. If you mean NPC, then technically(It's not really a RP unless you make 2 or 3 OCs, then you RP with yourself, kinda like Green the Fiery Fox is)

(Oh well, assign me parents and siblings. I don't know if I can be more than one rn, I'm kinda having an rp explosion where I'm joining a whole ton and don't know if I can keep up with them all. More than one character would probably be a bad idea for me right now)