Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit shrunk back further, "but you said you loved me anyways! That there isn't something wrong with me!" Her protests came out in feeble squeaks. She was trying to convince herself that this was true...but then why did she bring this up again? Mistykit stepped away from her mother, hurt and confused.

"There isn't anything wrong except for your father's blood that runs through your veins." Blindstar hissed, standing. Her light blue eyes glittered with hostility.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"There isn't anything wrong except for your father's blood that runs through your veins." Blindstar hissed, standing. Her light blue eyes glittered with hostility.

Mistykit turned around and ran. She doesn't love me, she hates me! And so does everyone else! There's something wrong with me! My father is what's wrong with me! And me seeing those cats...and me just existing, it's all wrong! I don't belong here! They all hate me! Tears came flowing as she ran, the world a blurr.

50 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit turned around and ran. She doesn't love me, she hates me! And so does everyone else! There's something wrong with me! My father is what's wrong with me! And me seeing those cats...and me just existing, it's all wrong! I don't belong here! They all hate me! Tears came flowing as she ran, the world a blurr.

You ran until you saw another cat.

A white calico she-cat.

19 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You ran until you saw another cat.

A white calico she-cat.

Mistykit skirted around the cat. She wanted to be alone. Everyone was a threat. Everyone hated her, maybe enough to attack her.

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat noticed you.

"Excuse me.." She mewed. "I need help.."

There was distress in the she-cat's voice.

Mistykit paused for a second, narrowing her eyes. This cat could be scary...dangerous...it could be a trap. But their distress called out to her.

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Everyone.." She mewed pitifully. "They left me.. I've lost everything.."

"Why?" asked Mistykit, turning to the cat, confused of why a clan of cats would abandon one of their members. 

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"But.. I don't know where you are.. How will I find you..?" The she-cat mewed. "How will I escape the Black Forest without them getting me?"

"I'm here," said Mistykit, padding up closer to the cat, "don't you see me?"

23 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"We are only in a dream.." The she-cat mewed. "But.. If this is a dream.. Then you aren't real.. Are you?"

Mistykit remembered the last time she had had a dream...it hadn't been real...she had woke up just fine...but this one...seemed different. Had her mother really said those hurtful things to her? Her feelings and thoughts afterwards had been real. She loved her mother...she didn't want to be rejected by her. She didn't want to hurt her. If she woke up and her mother had no recollection of what had happened...shouldn't she keep it that way?

"I-I don't know if this is just a dream...maybe it's a dream that makes things happen that are still there when you're awake..."

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit remembered the last time she had had a dream...it hadn't been real...she had woke up just fine...but this one...seemed different. Had her mother really said those hurtful things to her? Her feelings and thoughts afterwards had been real. She loved her mother...she didn't want to be rejected by her. She didn't want to hurt her. If she woke up and her mother had no recollection of what had happened...shouldn't she keep it that way?

"I-I don't know if this is just a dream...maybe it's a dream that makes things happen that are still there when you're awake..."

"Does that mean.. I'm not dead?" The she-cat mewed.

Wait.. This cat is dead?

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"But.. When I wake.. I'll be somewhere completely different than the Black Forest.." The she-cat mewed. "I don't want that, but I do at the same time.."

"Where?" asked Mistykit, if she was going to run away, she might as well help this cat.