Stray Fawn Community

The Black Sea |Jaguar Sim(CLOSED)

3 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

"I'm trying to find him, he got swept away" she said. She took a pause before turning away

"Oh.. I'm sorry. That was probably my fault.." Dawn apologized

1 minute ago, Megthewolf said:

She fell asleep falling into a dream.

She was back home curled by her mother. It was dusk.

A jaguars howl. Her mother was replaced with the biggest cat she's ever seen. Run. Darkness

She woke up. It was sundown.

The area was guarded by two older jaguar-looking creatures. There was no escape.

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Oh.. I'm sorry. That was probably my fault.." Dawn apologized

The area was guarded by two older jaguar-looking creatures. There was no escape.

"its ok" she said giving dawn a kind look 

41 minutes ago, Megthewolf said:

7 BABY

She got up and walked towards them

"Where can I find some food"

The guard looked down at you. "You don't get food until Amethyst declares you part of the group." He hissed

40 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

"I think so" she said 

"Alright then, let's go." She said, leading the way along the bank of the river, toward sunrise.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

The guard looked down at you. "You don't get food until Amethyst declares you part of the group." He hissed

"Alright then, let's go." She said, leading the way along the bank of the river, toward sunrise.

She nods and looked towards the sunrise She thought, dont worry mum and alder, i'll be there soon

6 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

sure!

~2 months later~

You and Dawn had found Alder, he was clinging to a branch but Dawn got him, trying her best to make up for the stamped.

Alder and Dawn didn't really get along, they had many quarrels during the journey towards where the sun sets.

You had seen the glowing figures appear at dusk, letting you know you were on the right path.

The river got away from you time to time, but you always managed to find it.

You had gotten to know your two companions very well along to long journey.

You learned that Alder was something called a 'panther' and Dawn was a 'leguar', a hybrid.

Now, there was still tension between Alder and Dawn, but they didn't argue as much.

Right now, you were on a scent trail that Dawn had claimed to be her brother's scent.

-

"I can't wait to see him again!" Dawn's eyes sparkled with happiness and relief.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

~2 months later~

You and Dawn had found Alder, he was clinging to a branch but Dawn got him, trying her best to make up for the stamped.

Alder and Dawn didn't really get along, they had many quarrels during the journey towards where the sun sets.

You had seen the glowing figures appear at dusk, letting you know you were on the right path.

The river got away from you time to time, but you always managed to find it.

You had gotten to know your two companions very well along to long journey.

You learned that Alder was something called a 'panther' and Dawn was a 'leguar', a hybrid.

Now, there was still tension between Alder and Dawn, but they didn't argue as much.

Right now, you were on a scent trail that Dawn had claimed to be her brother's scent.

-

"I can't wait to see him again!" Dawn's eyes sparkled with happiness and relief.

Blaze looked at her two companions as she led the way. "So come on, maybe your brother can join us" she said picking up the speed. She said a silent prayer, Thank you tiny glowing figures for showing me the way

1 hour ago, Megthewolf said:

She laid back down, her stomach growling "Amethyst huh" she thought

A black creature stepped out of a nearby den, looking around. It's pale purple eyes rested on you.

The creature slowly approached.

1 hour ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Blaze looked at her two companions as she led the way. "So come on, maybe your brother can join us" she said picking up the speed. She said a silent prayer, Thank you tiny glowing figures for showing me the way

Dawn tried her hardest to stay calm and collected, but you saw that she was practically pouncing with joy.

Eventually, you came across a cub that looked like Dawn.

Dawn purred, jumping on the new cub. "Dusk!" She called out.

"Dawn?" The new cub said, amazed

A black creature stepped out of a nearby den, looking around. It's pale purple eyes rested on you.

The creature slowly approached.

Dawn tried her hardest to stay calm and collected, but you saw that she was practically pouncing with joy.

Eventually, you came across a cub that looked like Dawn.

Dawn purred, jumping on the new cub. "Dusk!" She called out.

"Dawn?" The new cub said, amazed

Blaze kept her distance and remained quiet, but she often looked towards the river. Please don't go away, she thought

11 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Blaze kept her distance and remained quiet, but she often looked towards the river. Please don't go away, she thought

"Dusk, these are my friends, Blaze and Alder! They helped me find you," Dawn said, introducing you.

"Blaze, Alder, this is my brother, Dusk!" Dawn explained.

Now that the two siblings stood next to each other, you could barely tell them apart. Twins perhaps?

10 minutes ago, Megthewolf said:

She kept her head down, eyes on him.

The creature stalked up to you. "You're Kirani, yes?" The voice asked, bitter as the harsh winter sun.

"Dusk, these are my friends, Blaze and Alder! They helped me find you," Dawn said, introducing you.

"Blaze, Alder, this is my brother, Dusk!" Dawn explained.

Now that the two siblings stood next to each other, you could barely tell them apart. Twins perhaps?

The creature stalked up to you. "You're Kirani, yes?" The voice asked, bitter as the harsh winter sun.

Blaze said "Nice to meet you" she smiled softly 

17 hours ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Blaze said "Nice to meet you" she smiled softly 

Dusk nodded in return.

"C'mon, we're going to help Alder find his sister, and Blaze you mother!" Dawn said, her lime green gaze filled with happiness and adventure.

17 hours ago, Megthewolf said:

She nodded

"Follow me." The creature said, stalking off

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Dusk nodded in return.

"C'mon, we're going to help Alder find his sister, and Blaze you mother!" Dawn said, her lime green gaze filled with happiness and adventure.

"Follow me." The creature said, stalking off

Blaze smiled and thought, If the glowing figures come back, I will keep watch for them

It was halfway to sundown when you reached a small, long hanging cliff. You, and the others, could easily jump up. But you didn't know what you would find.

She gulped nervously as she led the group

21 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

She nods, "Yup" 

"Alright then." Dusk replied

Dawn and Dusk leapt up together, Alder leaping up behind.

You saw that it was clear on the small cliff, nothing out of the ordinary. All except the water, that is..

Alder walked up the black river. "Who would do this? Why did this happen? What happened?" The black cub was heartbroken