Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW

MATTRESS

/srs (not an April fools joke)

may just leave this place idk 

I'll stay for Pancake and cheeseburger and everyone else who doesn't have discord but the rules here suck and I really don't like it here

plus I interact with all my friends from here more on discord so...

Polly#1831 on discord, I'll invite you to the discord if your from here

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, xXSansUnderTaleLiver985Xx said:

I'll stay for Pancake and cheeseburger and everyone else who doesn't have discord but the rules here suck and I really don't like it here

pollygussie on steam if you don't have discord 

pollygussie on da and Tumblr too

2 minutes ago, xXSansUnderTaleLiver985Xx said:

thats fair, this place has gotten a bit too funky,,

be safe out there, man! ill always be on roblox if ya wanna vibe<3

1 hour ago, xXSansUnderTaleLiver985Xx said:

if you do end up leaving I just want to say I’m very glad I met & got to be friends with you

2 hours ago, xXSansUnderTaleLiver985Xx said:

I wont pressure you to stay if you don't want to stay..

But I’ll just say that I’m happy I got to meet you here

20 hours ago, xXSansUnderTaleLiver985Xx said:

i also dont have discord and u seem like a cool guy, and i want you to stay! Dont wanna pressure you or anything tho.

3 hours ago, it rains said:

i also dont have discord and u seem like a cool guy, and i want you to stay! Dont wanna pressure you or anything tho.

im not leaving for now dw (also thank you for the gender euphoria by calling me a guy!! :DD)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, polly said:

i showed my mom this and she said all of it was ugly <////3 

im sorry pepper /gen

WOW ok then pollys mom 🙄/nm

and its fine lol im not offended or anything some people just dont like short hair and that is ok by me, they aren't the ones who need to have the haircut 🤸‍♂️

hopefully you can get the haircut you want tho!!!!

i have stolen this!!

0eec98fd-0425-4b7b-b4f6-e746d3fddc79.jpg

1. either hollyheart or watertail lmao

2. passage, or frostmist?

3. either getaway (sona, pfp too) passage or oleander (you guys haven't seen him yet haha)

4. the voice/eyes 

5. fun

6. i don't,,, know,,,, i kinda either think of a charater and how it would fit into the story, or make a design then throw it into a universe and forget about it

7. sageleaf x sweetpetal (sweet dies)

8. no

9. none at all, nope, ignore the ghost of some random person possessed by a demon which wants to see the world burn, a boat, and the space cat

10. passage passage passage passage passage passage (getaway and oleander too)

11. no lmao

12. the great majority of them has either died, is dead, is revived, or has almost died.

13. like 1

14. most of them lmao

15. sheep, they are hard to write, also ghost

16. the tallest is polly ig?????????? shortest probably seaglass

17. hollyheart is like my oldest oc ever,,,,, she is a brightheart kinnie,, watertail was a cyan cat and had no personailty, i have a bunch of new ocs so can't list them all here

18. ocean, hate her, so much

19. not really, unless you count my sona

20. i am so bad at story telling so half of my ocs have no story or a not well laid out one (other then the minecraft ocs)

• Like 1

niche forums are the most important thing to do something like this is a good time to say im  it would never go away but we were just trying and we didn't even think it is a narcissist to do a lot is the perfect time of your lies and the best of the sea to your heart of God is to make the map said above is not a 9th and the only one so I can re-do it for something that is why it doesn't make me a flower or something user that you can be called polly or just now to make it smaller than a lot is not gonna replace me if I don't have it on the rules to post it here because you need to be left out of the apprentice den and you can't use the same place as a template for yours to use for their venom is if it's mixed with Flame Silk it makes a fire that doesn't burn anything like drawing every deltarune charater haha no one is seen in the snowy mountains Leader in the world as a short incurable disease that everyone had been trying to cure for a long time and was not able to get the picture to you because I am sick of you and your friends provoke her all the time lol I know you are so fricking vaild I think this is a good time to say im I am going on but not much else going to do about it but it is seen by someone out there who deserved her time to get attacked for her and to go out to do something for her life Pancake was a word for The Dragonwolf said that she can't survive Subzero temperature in the snowy mountains Leader in the snowy mountains Leader in a group project or something like that since I was five years old and was my second Character I made with bases Steal her you suffer from a distance from the other that training would start sunrise with a black tail tip and a few days ago and I have no idea what's going on but I guess life never works out 

• Paw up 1

minutes ago and I was wondering when the best of respect that I can get way too mean this is a good time to say im panromantic myself lmao STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF ME THIS IS VERY EMBARRASSING TO READ BACK AT THESE POSTS On the same day as the leader of the rebellion and the best everything her powers are that she can shoot rainbow silk from her wrists and her eyes are like tiny galaxies and a little off the face of the earth Time to go steal the nukes from the other that training would start sunrise up the server again and then finally fight spampton and then we can do it then we can go to the next one and it will be killed if found out they will be killed if found out they will be killed if found out they will be killed if they are not afraid to eat meat or eat a meal or a leader in a group project or something like that since I was five years old and was my second Character I made with bases Steal her you suffer from a distance from the other that training would start sunrise with a black tail tip and a few days ago and I have no idea what's going on but I guess life is a bit sadistic and I don't talk much about it anymore but if they are going to be the size of a average adult dragon with the yellow scales and aquatic is ripped off from seawings other then this it’s an okay tribe for the love of me and god me to make a template for yours and I will send you the bio bases okay so that you can see my hands in the reflections oop and I will be killed if found out they will be killed if found out they will be killed if found oby accident ut the Fiery Fox said that they are too much for me to be part of the village and I am not apart of the village and I am not apart of the village and I am not apart of the village and I am not apart from the other that training would start sunrise in the snowy mountains 

im not even panromantic spell check lmao 

• Paw up 1