Stray Fawn Community

brutal ~ [A Disease RP Remake]

Pancake

11 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Yeah." Gallus was torn between continuing small talk or... anything else, really

Goggles came up to you and grabbed your arm, taking you away from Jen.

”Hey so uh, I wouldn’t recommend Talking to her if she doesn’t favor you, she’s kinda prone to.. betrayal if you are on her bad side.” He said quietly, his face dulling near the end.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Goggles came up to you and grabbed your arm, taking you away from Jen.

”Hey so uh, I wouldn’t recommend Talking to her if she doesn’t favor you, she’s kinda prone to.. betrayal if you are on her bad side.” He said quietly, his face dulling near the end.

"Thanks for the tip. Uh... We don't really know that much about each other, do we?"

29 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

"Sure, go ahead." He said.

"Let's see... I'm a Gemini, I butcher dolls for a living, I'm 20, I have an irrational fear of children... And I'm pretty good at Solitaire." Gallus realized he didn't have much to say

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@Ranboo but a lot worse did I miss one of the posts meant for me?

I’m not sure

1 hour ago, Modiano said:

"Let's see... I'm a Gemini, I butcher dolls for a living, I'm 20, I have an irrational fear of children... And I'm pretty good at Solitaire." Gallus realized he didn't have much to say

“Well I’m Charles, AKA Goggles, I’m a Taurus, I’m 19, I Slaughter the undead most of the time, I’m very scared of chickens and spiders, Uhm... I play chess.” Goggles said.

On 9/9/2021 at 9:54 AM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

"I think you should cone look at this." Your mother shouted from the living room.

"Hmm." the woman mumbled. 

On 9/9/2021 at 10:16 AM, Chiyanna said:

Naomi left the cabinet she was looking in open and rushed to her mother.

This was where I left off ^

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

There was someone laying near the couch pooled with scarlet.

(oh you found it!)

Naomi gasped, covering her mouth in shock. True, she'd seen death before today, but finding a body was different. "Are they...?"

28 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(oh you found it!)

Naomi gasped, covering her mouth in shock. True, she'd seen death before today, but finding a body was different. "Are they...?"

“I’m afraid so.” Your mother nodded.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Not sure.” She sighed.

Naomi hesitated, "I...guess we have to search them..." though the wheels were already spinning in her head about what happened here. The place was raided. This person was dead, not of a zombie it appeared. Somebody had stolen this guy's stuff and killed them (still don't know their gender? are they unrecognisable?). Another human. It made Naomi sick. Of course, this was all just assumptions. The two could have nothing to do with eachother.