Stray Fawn Community

The fawn and deltaruners war of 2021

MATTRESS

16 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Me i want to join as random advertising dude who sells candy and pops in the middle of the war trolling and singing Yankee Doodle

if not, i will join as neutral until i discover more about deltarune

the addisons could fit that

(heres their sprites, you can choose another pfp if you want, i don't care :DD) 

image.png.3c46772710e8bac1851f8302177b9cf9.png

image.png.9f3a44a3d494ea95eec09b3de7750520.png

image.png.9f6b46b62f2563369258cc196b41d03e.png

image.png.ca5bc1439d49ff644f2a969d5f072557.png

48 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Then...why is there a war?

Because somebody started a Deltarune hostile takeover, and then the ppl who didn't know about/didn't like deltarune rebelled and created the fawns. And then other ppl created their own takeovers cause they wanted one of their own.

A takeover on the forums, btw, is when everyone changes their name/pfp to one specific or related subject at once. There is a great history of such takeovers occuring. And they are fun to participate in lol. Especially with a takeover war happening!

47 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I believe they're allied with us fawns atm but Commander Nicheling could change his alliances if he wanted)

That does not awnser my question are these troopers allied with the Empire or are they republic era troopers? Or even First Order, troopers. The helmets can shw me but from what I've seen the helmets are Emprie style.

13 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

That does not awnser my question are these troopers allied with the Empire or are they republic era troopers? Or even First Order, troopers. The helmets can shw me but from what I've seen the helmets are Emprie style.

9 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

In short light or dark side of the force

Oh I don't know lol I'm not into Star Wars. U can go on Commander's thread or tag him to ask him, tho.