Stray Fawn Community

Glowing ~ {BNHA sim/RP}

Pancake

This reminds of an anime that i haven’t watched

Name: Luna

Pronouns: she/her

Quirk: Ghost (I can summon ghosts from anywhere and they can touch things in the living world)

Appearance: pale skin, one gold eye and one gray-blue eye, long black hair and silver tips, one hand has 6 fingers, neutral color clothes.

Other info: she is a shy calm bean who is a cat lover and is very quiet. She has very few friends and doesn’t have a family.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh?" He asked Mary.

“Yeah! I’ll be in middle school next year!” She said happily.

1 hour ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

This reminds of an anime that i haven’t watched

Name: Luna

Pronouns: she/her

Quirk: Ghost (I can summon ghosts from anywhere and they can touch things in the living world)

Appearance: pale skin, one gold eye and one gray-blue eye, long black hair and silver tips, one hand has 6 fingers, neutral color clothes.

Other info: she is a shy calm bean who is a cat lover and is very quiet. She has very few friends and doesn’t have a family.

Start at the end of middle school or end of summer?

1 minute ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

End of middle school

And the final bell rung as you were dismissed to summer, everyone rushed out of the classroom, pushing past you and roughly shoving others, you backed out of the stampede as your best friend came up to you and put her hand on your shoulder.

”Hey, You good? You seem a bit shooken up.” She said with concern.

1 minute ago, spamton deltarune said:

And the final bell rung as you were dismissed to summer, everyone rushed out of the classroom, pushing past you and roughly shoving others, you backed out of the stampede as your best friend came up to you and put her hand on your shoulder.

”Hey, You good? You seem a bit shooken up.” She said with concern.

“Yeah…I’m good.” Luna mumbled, “I’m not so excited for summer”

7 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“Yeah…I’m good.” Luna mumbled, “I’m not so excited for summer”

“Why not?” She asked, walking in front of you, she looked almost identical to a 1930’s cartoon style, they was her quirk: Rubberhose.

she could do basically anything a cartoon could, she could stretch her limbs, her eyes could pop out of their sockets & her face was very expressive.

27 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

He laughed.

"Alright, I'm going to get changed, okay?"

“Okay!” With that she wiggled out of your arms and ran over to mother, who shut the door behind the both of them so you could change.

17 hours ago, spamton deltarune said:

“Why not?” She asked, walking in front of you, she looked almost identical to a 1930’s cartoon style, they was her quirk: Rubberhose.

she could do basically anything a cartoon could, she could stretch her limbs, her eyes could pop out of their sockets & her face was very expressive.

“My ancestors, they make me do extra training” Luna sighed, “I never get a good summer when they’re around”

14 hours ago, sussy deltarune said:

wait is mha the one that has it like little baby kids have super powerful stuff before they can control it or is that just mlp and im getting it mixed up some how

Pretty sure it is related to mha (mha doesn;t have baby-kids, its like a hero school or something)

14 hours ago, sussy deltarune said:

wait is mha the one that has it like little baby kids have super powerful stuff before they can control it or is that just mlp and im getting it mixed up some how

You can just look it up, my hero academia 

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

He went to see what he had.

There were quite a few outfits you could choose from.

14 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“My ancestors, they make me do extra training” Luna sighed, “I never get a good summer when they’re around”

“Oh yeah.. that sucks..” She frowned.

4 minutes ago, spamton deltarune said:

You can just look it up, my hero academia 

There were quite a few outfits you could choose from.

“Oh yeah.. that sucks..” She frowned.

Luna walked outside the campus and looked at the sun

2 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Luna grumbled as she pulled out something to block the sun

You got your notebook and put it against your forehead so the sun wouldn’t burn your eyes so much.